Bad engine noise

:roflmao:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

I was in the chat room for about 5mins and no one said anything, so i left it

here is a sample of the txt transcript

That Stereo Guy

Hey so I have an engine noise coming from my subs, and I also have a pioneer head unit. I heard if i ground the RCA's to the headunit it should eliminate most of the noise, is that true?

sensai_v3.6

partially

it could also be the pico fuse inside the unit itself

you could try using the grounding rca method

if that doesnt work then see if you can swap the deck for another just for testing

That Stereo Guy

has left the room

sensai_v3.6

well aint that a bitch

no thank you for nothing

i have also included a screenshot for verification purposes

nothanks_zpse81acd37.jpg

im done now..

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

patience is needed when on forums you wont get answers right away ... all the advice given has been good advice. try those options and then report your findings. we will help further after this!

Archived