Sundown Audio

Been doing alot of work on some new amp products -- I don't get the time I used to on the forums to keep everyone in the loop but I'll go ahead and announce them today! Production is starting this week so we are looking at ~90 days or so. I won't be starting pre-orders right away but do expect a pre-order at some point once I get more solid time-lines.

SAX-150.2 ($400 MAP) : Two channel Full-Range Class-D design (similar to 125.4) -- also runs on 19v like SAX-125.4

SAX-100.4 v.2 ($400 MAP) : Four channel Class-A/B design with similar crossovers to the 125.4 -- but a lower price as it's an A/B amp. Now featuring a fan as with most of our new stuff. This model will run to 16.5 volts.

SAZ-5000D ($1520 MAP) : All new case tool about 3" narrower than the 4500D/NS-1 casing; similar design to the 4500D but beefed up to carry a 5000 rating from us.

NS-1 v.2 ($1900 MAP) : Same new case as 5000D; will be about 3" narrower / 3" longer than current model with pretty well identical internal components and same price. Many customers were looking to go narrower so we've been working on this for a bit.

----------

Some of the SAE amps will also be launching -- MAP will be close to what I discussed originally. I posted about the "E" line prototypes some time ago; I was very happy with them. Now a few are coming out this year. Case tool will look similar to the newer case SAZ line. These come with remotes / are stable to 16.0 volts (not 16v system stable). There are some changes compared to prototypes and I will get more information up before any pre-ordering goes up.

----------

SAE-600D ($209 MAP) : The board is like the "500D" I posted about a while back that well exceeded the power expectations.

[/url]http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/89173-ns-1-sae-500d-prototype-pictures.html

SAE-1000D ($269 MAP) : Little smaller version of the 1200D board posted about earlier.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/107782-sae-800d-1200d-50-4-prototypes.html

SAE-50.4 ($159 MAP) : More basic crossover function from our other gear -- Class-A/B design. Pretty much like the prototype but with our tooled case.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/107782-sae-800d-1200d-50-4-prototypes.html

----------

I will start releasing more information as we get closer to pre-orders. Info that isn't here already and pictures will be coming along!

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

awaiting the announcement for a new line of SKAR amps shortly lol :popcorn:

Edited by jagblazer01
  • Like (+1 Rep) 9

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

awaiting the announcement for a new line of SKAR amps shortly lol :popcorn:

Bro you just made my day hahaha I always wondered why sundown and skar products are so similar.

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Cooooooooolllll

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924