2010 Toyota Camry SE Audio/Somewhat Performance Build

Got some more appearance mods happening soon

Gonna paint my engine cover a two tone silver and black, then have my friend tag a nice piece on it with some WCC goodness using my planned silver, black and purple color scheme on the car. Would I have any issues using this for the silver parts I want to paint under the hood? If so any recommendations on paint to use. http://www.stockwiseauto.com/product_info.php/products_id/350240/fit_id/13505/Year/2010/Make/Toyota/Model/Camry/source/googleps?gclid=CK3-mdSm0LwCFQtqfgodQkUAJg

Then I'm getting some plastidip and some vinyl taillight tint and blacking alot of things out such as trim, logos and of course taillights

After that I'm ordering some eyelids like so, I'm debating on whether or not keeping them black or using that silver paint listed above and matching it to the car. Thoughts?

Mod3_zps689a3ebc.jpg

And to top if off I'm gonna be doing some brake work so I figured I'd knock this out, I've been wanting to paint my calipers so that's what Imma do since I'm going to be working there anyways. This is the color I chose to do, gonna be a bit of experimenting to get it like this but I'm game for it

automat2010carshow040_zpsf58519e5.jpg

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

looks good man!!

Also thats a really fucking nice photo shop job!!

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

So my ABS and check engine light came on after installing the intake

What do?

ABS light automatically comes on with the CEL in toyotas. The light would come on automcatically if your sensor got wet, broken, or if you turned the ignition on with it unplugged. Also, some intakes for that car will get a CEL due to location of the MAF on the intake its self (AEM intakes for this vehicle specifically have had this issue, plus a few other offbrand intakes). What intake do you have exactly?

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

Its a universal spectre kit my buddy gave to me because he was trying to get rid of it. Should i be concerned about the lights? I'm probably gonna get my hands on a code reader tomorrow

no need for a code reader, just gonna give you a maf error code.

disconnect your negative battery terminal for 30 seconds to reset the ECU. If it is no longer on after resetting it i wouldnt worry about it anymore, however if it is still on there could be a couple issues. If the MAF sensor is plugged in and it is still on, it could be the intake its self, which happens with the knockoff intakes all the time. Or you could have broken the sensor its self, which is a 85-100$ part from the dealer. If it is still on, in order to test if the sensor is broken, all you can do is go back to stock intake and see if that solvs the problem, if the light shuts off it is the intake, if the light stays on it is most likely a broken MAF sensor, also make sure the sensor is not wet, and the wiring going into the plug is good.

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13