Sonic Electronix

keeps tellin me i cant use image extension onthis community. and no i wasnt talkiin about your focus, talkin about the other dude with the focus. and your talkin about my assholery? i wouldnt be an asshole if other people werent talkin shit too.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

you want a sponsorship? Simple recipe right here blood+sweat+constantly bust your ass to improve your system+go to shows. If your system isn't as good as other peoples keep going till its better and you'll get noticed

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Post up on PhotoBucket or Facebook.

Right click, select copy image code.

Come to forum.

Click image button

Paste image code

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

and yes im complaining about bullshit prices because why would i wanna blow my hard earned money on something i can get cheaper somewhere else. and my whole system has been bought online, but its easier to buy something from a shop when i dont wanna wait a week or two to have all the shit come in the mail..

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Fuck the rimz bro lets go to the strip club! Pass that shit over here let me hit it

946492_503427843039736_477514829_n.jpg999674_503427879706399_1199272910_n.jpg1011310_503427919706395_1454269105_n.jpg

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

If you want sponsorship, you have to do it all. Do a one of a kind install that performs better and looks better than a prefab "one size fits all" box sitting in the back of your truck. Not saying that's a bad thing, we all do what our knowledge/money allows.

and if it's not a good shop, don't go there. I still have not found a decent place as I am new to my area, so all my recent purchases have been online.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

i need rims more than i need some ass..and i understand what you mean bship. we have a quality shop that sells jl and shit, and then our "competition" shop which is the one i was complaining about. i took my car to our quality shop and they told me they wouldnt be able to do anything for me because all they sell is prefab boxes. our "competition" shop told me 1000 bucks for a custom box built for the 2 l7's...if i had all the tools and knowledge to build my own box i would. other than the probox, no other box i bought could hold the subs. kept breakin and falling apart..believe me, last thing i wanted was a probox tuned to 39hz..and i have the money to build a box, but why spend 1000 bucks to have someone build me a box that i know doesnt cost near that much

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Archived