Sonic Electronix

ive always been a fan of kicker. ive had everything from sony xplods, to jl, to memphis. nothin i had before compared to the kickers. jl had better sound quality, kicker is just flat out ridiculous head pounding bass..i cant even ride around slammin without keepin my mouth open to breathe haha..

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

ive always been a fan of kicker. ive had everything from sony xplods, to jl, to memphis. nothin i had before compared to the kickers. jl had better sound quality, kicker is just flat out ridiculous head pounding bass..i cant even ride around slammin without keepin my mouth open to breathe haha..

i always liked kicker as well. when i was sponsored by them they treated me well, and supplied me with top knotch quality equipment. pound for pound, my 2007 kicker system would still kick the shit out of all this current stuff that everyone thinks is just so fucking special.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I've emailed several companies about mainly audio gear for the truck and have yet to recieve anything, but a couple of discounts. Which is more than enough for me. I attend shows regularly and am constantly trying to improve my truck. I just love working on my truck and if someone is willing to give me a discount on the truck, of course I'll support them and keep in contact with the company. I guess what I'm trying to say is that we need to earn a sponsorship. We need to build such sick vehicles, that the companies want you to use their product. That is the way to get sponsored. It is pretty much impossible to get a sponsorship by asking. Unless you are building a sema ride,

i agree man, my current set up is not the most expensive nor was it all home made. but itll make your hair stand. and ive spent my whole life switchin from system to system, guess i should of took some time out to throw some rims and bags or somethin. will throw some ds on that bitch next..

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

funny that the people askin to see my cash, car, and system earlier like i was frontin arent here to say anything now..atleast the few of you who stayed actually helped me get what i needed to know. ill get rid of this probox, order a couple more KICKERS, another soundstream amp, and build me a nice box for 4 15's.

We get a lot of trolls on here, and saying you got a 150 isn't a small thing.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Its not about op having kicker .way he came in like he is a boss..so his local shop wants make money.don't we all .there prices will be higher do to over head.and he is asking about getting a sponser. Get better deals.there is some good deals out with out a sponser..but he shouldn't flame his only shop close to him.they need make living.now if you want help get loud n compete this is the place.

i agree man, my current set up is not the most expensive nor was it all home made. but itll make your hair stand. and ive spent my whole life switchin from system to system, guess i should of took some time out to throw some rims and bags or somethin. will throw some ds on that bitch next..

dont let people get you down about the probox. you have to remember that most people dont properly understand what they are talking about. they dont understand that a prefab box, while generally not optimal, can actually be surprisingly effective in certain applications and some vehicle cabins. it very possible that it could just be working out particularly well with the cabin of your vehicle.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i sent a thing in to that carsponsors website and they called me back multiple times saying i qualified for stuff, but im just sketched out signing a contract with someone over the internet. i know its up to me to read the whole thing, but who actually wants to scroll for days to read a contract when all they think about is free stuff and discounted parts. i could make the time to attend shows i suppose. im just new to the whole show thing, ive only had systems for my personal pleasure. id be scared to showcase my shit and have to hear what all the haters gotta say about my workmanship or my skills...

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

I think that is a great idea for your vehicle. I don't think it will be sponsor worthy though. You have to prove to companies that you are capable of creating the most badass rides. Not just one vehicle with a couple of bolt ons. Honestly, getting sponsored is probably one of the most difficult things in this industry. It takes a lot of time, money and knowledge before you get sponsored. I'm just gonna keep doing what I love and maybe someday it will be good enough for a sponsorship.

the shop here in town is a family run business and have 2 people working there. not much over head there. ive seen their custom installs and i would be furious if they made me spend the amount of money they wanted to do the work they do. if youve been keeping up with steves youtube and you saw the chevelle when it came in, thats the kind of work they would do..and for double the price..

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

Archived