pioneer 80-prs

wow go for it.

Other than you. It would be for our enjoyment, not yours.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

I was already frustrated enough to think that the 350 I spent on a radio went down the drain, than I came on the forum to get some help and this guy is telling me how bad my punctuation is. come on the words are not spelled wrong give me a break. it takes me a minute to edit shit and at that time I didn't how I wrote it this went way to far and its childish.

You are so wrong that we can't understand you... And we ask you to clarify then you throw hissyfit.

It would have taken you less time to revise what you said so we can comprehend it then it did to type out that entire rant post which ended up with you not getting any help and having zero respect on this forum. You are a joke. Grow up... Seriously......

why you no like grammar........

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

no not a bad ass, and no I wasn't talking trash. simple to me when I come to people and ask for help, what makes you think that I want to be insulted. I just ask a question and if need be I will walk away. rolling over some one doesn't have to mean what you think. every culture Is different and for people to say things to belittle other people is not right. he understood what I said you did and didn't have a problem with giving me a answer. first off I don't type well and I should not have to explain all this to simply get some help on this forum. when I said go else where, I didn't leave the forum I just simply started reading other post. this is ridiculous that you are trying to make me seem like a ass hole when you don't know me. sure if a person offends me I don't stoop to their level, I do exactly what I did, it keeps down confusion and bullshit. just like some of the comments you to have made, and before you judge a person you should actually look at the that person said what they said and their motive in saying it. if he wants to be a school teacher he should be in a class room I came to learn about car audio not spelling and punctuation. I was already frustrated enough to think that the 350 I spent on a radio went down the drain, than I came on the forum to get some help and this guy is telling me how bad my punctuation is. come on the words are not spelled wrong give me a break. it takes me a minute to edit shit and at that time I didn't how I wrote it this went way to far and its childish.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

No, I am not a bad ass. Additionally, I was not talking trash. It is simple, to me, that when I approach people & ask for assistance, I expect not to be instantly insulted. I just ask a question, &, if need be, will walk away.

“Rolling over” someone does not have to mean what all of you think; each & every culture is different, & for people, like you, to say belittling things to others is not right. He understood what I said, & did not have a problem with giving me an answer.

Also, I do not have good grammar &/or punctuation, & should not have to explain such just to get some help here. When I said “go elsewhere”, I meant that I would be smart & begin searching the forum. For anyone to make me feel like an assholio when they do not know me, is ridiculous. You see, if a person offends ME, I never stoop to their level. I do exactly what I did, … it does not keep down on confusion & bullshit, but in my thick skull, I actually think it does.

----Oh, God … I am sick of this moronic shit. I give. “Uncle.”

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

My 80prs should be in today. Hopefully I don't have any issues with it.

353367m.png

2003 F-150 Single Cab

Pioneer 80prs

All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)

Sky High Fuse holders

Big 3 with redtop

Karma SS RCAs

Eclipse EA4000 for Mids

Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s

Crescendo RTS-1 tweets

Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub

Soundqubed HDS312

Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port

Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)

thanks but the head unit I own has some issues, I was not running a amp off of it and the internal amp on the unit would not play music at times. since than I have added a amp and did a lot of tweaking sounds a lot better but I am still going to send it in. thank you to the people who were sincere and really wanted to help.

Archived