24 x3 soundstream 182 in 6 th order 100kw rms

Kind've hard to understand your question. Are you trying to make a slot port on the right side of the picture?

If you're also asking about port orientation. I would port driver side. Assuming you're metering legal. (Meter on passenger side lower windshield)

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

He is asking if the rear chamber ports should be straight or follow the angle of the box. In the pic you can see the port on the left following the angle and the port on the right is just straight.

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

With the way the subs are configured right now a rear port would make the most sense

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

He is asking if he should do both of the sides like the left one or the right one pictured, angled top or not.

Stefclim: the geometry of the port is not the most important thing for your rear port. The port area and tuning is going to be the most contributing factor I would look at which ever design gets you the correct tuning and area.

Is the rear port length only the board faces we see? If the port length is not designed to extend forward again along the sides of the enclosure behind the subs, I would do both like the right...

Team NorthWestSPL

He is asking if the rear chamber ports should be straight or follow the angle of the box. In the pic you can see the port on the left following the angle and the port on the right is just straight.

yes that right because if i choose to follox the angle of the box i got 45 cm deep in the bottom and 25 on top of the port and if i choose straight i got 45 cm everywhere

sorry for explain that i know exactelly the dimension of the rear port because my old systeme is nearly the same with only 18 x3

my port dimension on this systeme180 cm high 20 cm wide and 45 cm deep at 20 cm back of the box

my volume are 1435 liters in each rear chamber and 2000 liters front chamber what do you think about volume for 6 th order

more open my score grow up around 0.5 0.8 db but i loose in demoing before smell goat in the van

• 6 months later...

Install monstrueuse !

Bravo !

Mechman, DC alts ou Singer alternators peuvent certainement te construire les alternateurs que tu veux. Mechman m'avait proposé de reconstruire le mien (Toyota auris d4d) sur la base de celui d'origine. Mais il faut leur envoyer un modèle. Ce n'est pas donné, mais ça vaut le coup. Il t'en faudrait plusieurs !!!

Je n'ai pas compris pourquoi tes subs sentent le cramé : trop de puissance ou réglages, ou alors les subs n'aiment pas leur beau caisson ?

Why do you have smell from the subs ? You shouldn't ! Tuning problem ?

Anyway, your install is badass !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived