Billetproof97' Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Anyone point me in the direction of his build threads for both blazers id they are available?
tacomaguy1 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Not a 100% build http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/team-nwspl/61316-justins-99-2dr-blazer-quest-160s.html And the ssa http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/52838-4-18-ssa-zcons-in-a-2-door-2000-blazer-update-159db/ Team Flex Issues
Lonnie West Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Where's the port/slot on that box? It's not sealed is it. 2001,2002,2003 USACI World Finalist. 3rd. place ss 301-600 2003 USACI World Record Holder SS 301-600 Out for 10yrs. Finally getting back in the game. 2-ddm2b's on 2 HDC3 12's. 147.8db for now on TL. 250amp alt. 4 deep cycle batts. 2 runs of 1 gauge. 98' dodge ram. Soon to be advance no wall class. Or ss class.
tacomaguy1 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Where's the port/slot on that box? It's not sealed is it. both are a vertical center slot port Team Flex Issues
DylanBunch Posted June 26, 2013 Author Report Posted June 26, 2013 Still havent found out what its tuned to. Really curious 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Amart88 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Still havent found out what its tuned to. Really curious I'm pretty sure I read over on SSA it is tuned to 28 or 29Hz Not 100% sure if those were correct. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
DylanBunch Posted June 26, 2013 Author Report Posted June 26, 2013 Damn! That's pretty damn low lol my box now is tuned to that but I don't have the same high notes this blazer has lol or maybe I do but I can't tell cause its only 1 15 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Amart88 Posted June 26, 2013 Report Posted June 26, 2013 Damn! That's pretty damn low lol my box now is tuned to that but I don't have the same high notes this blazer has lol or maybe I do but I can't tell cause its only 1 15 It all depends on your box, woofers and port area. Not just what you tune to. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
DylanBunch Posted June 26, 2013 Author Report Posted June 26, 2013 True true 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.