DylanBunch Posted June 24, 2013 Report Posted June 24, 2013 Anyone know what this guys wall is tuned to? Sounds amazing, not a note he can't hit. Is that just how walls work? The bandwith for ported is ridiculous. Probably my favorite of all cars I've sat in 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2013 Report Posted June 24, 2013 LOL !! DON !!! GO >>>> FUCK>>>>>> YOURSELF !! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Raptorman Posted June 24, 2013 Report Posted June 24, 2013 I've sat in it too. Pretty wicked. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
DylanBunch Posted June 25, 2013 Author Report Posted June 25, 2013 I know! The low notes are retarded and the high notes made me dizzy lol 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Billetproof97' Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 That is one nasty blazer. I wouldnt mind seeing a build thread of his setup
DylanBunch Posted June 25, 2013 Author Report Posted June 25, 2013 That is one nasty blazer. I wouldnt mind seeing a build thread of his setupRight! So sick 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
dolarbilz Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 Sick..like see him and Justin Yeo battle it out DC against SSA be fun to watch
tacomaguy1 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 There's a build log on SSA....doesn't have enclosure specs I looked at it a lot before I built mine lol SSA evil > lvl 6 Team Flex Issues
baron_of_bass Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 My gawd that beard has to add like 6DBs lol bad he is definitely beard mobbing. That would be bad ass to see a little heads up comp. Ill take the SSA over the DC in that match any day. Have them do something similar to a death match, the SSA cooling will prevail! Team Bass-Hz
mrd6 Posted June 25, 2013 Report Posted June 25, 2013 haha I'm used to "Justin's Blazer" meaning Yeos build....a head to head would be fun to see...but I think he has something new in store anyways My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.