Ever had this happen to you when buying something on ebay?

So I won these rims and tires through an ebay auction early in the morning (like 4am) on the 26th...I didn't get no email or message or nothing from him afterwards. So way later in the day I sent him a message just basically saying like hey is everything good to go, when do you think theyll be shipped bla bla....No response, then today I sent him another message too not bein pushy or nothin just sayin that I'd like to hear from him at least....Well now it about to be 2 days since I won this fuckers auction and he still hasn't said shit. Now normally I wouldn't care and just wait it out, but seein as it wasn't exactly a small amount of money (Even though I did get them for a steal of a price lol) I still am weary and want my shit. I know me personally when I sell something I'm right on top of it and talk to the buyer and everything right away. I'm overreacting or what?

It makes me a little weary. I know when I sell things online, usually hard to find parts, I let the buyer know everything they need right away. Even if I don't get them shipped the first day I email them to verify that the item is theirs and that I am in the process of packaging and or shipping. 2 days and no word is a little suspicious, especially with something that cost over $600...

It makes me a little weary. I know when I sell things online, usually hard to find parts, I let the buyer know everything they need right away. Even if I don't get them shipped the first day I email them to verify that the item is theirs and that I am in the process of packaging and or shipping. 2 days and no word is a little suspicious, especially with something that cost over $600...

Yea exactly what I was thinking...If I don't hear from him by 12:00pm tomorrow then I'm gonna do something, its starting to really piss me off..

I would contact ebay and paypal so they can help you before someone runs off with your money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Link isn't working for me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I can see beginning to worry after a week as they may not have gotten a tracking number or bothered to send you the tracking number, but if after a week of waiting then i would contact ebay and have them check into things with the vendor.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived