Nofearx18's Mayhems causing some MAYHEM!!!

Hey guys Team Hard Knox Colton AKA Nofearx18 just got his dual alts and two batteries put in and damn does it make a difference. Full tilt he doesnt drop below 13.3 at idle and at 2k he doesnt drop below 14.5 if he clips it. Its nasty for a no wall!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZYqsHkij4w

if someone can embed this thing for me please do. I dont know how to do that crap.

Hdorre, my stalker get on here and help me out bro

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

looks great.....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Hey guys Team Hard Knox Colton AKA Nofearx18 just got his dual alts and two batteries put in and damn does it make a difference. Full tilt he doesnt drop below 13.3 at idle and at 2k he doesnt drop below 14.5 if he clips it. Its nasty for a no wall!

if someone can embed this thing for me please do. I dont know how to do that crap.

How's that glass latch holding up?? lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Those alts look badass. I remember watching his videos a while back. Nice setup.

EDIT: I would really like to know where he got that alt bracket.

Pretty sure in the video he says it's an iraggi bracket

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Those alts look badass. I remember watching his videos a while back. Nice setup.

EDIT: I would really like to know where he got that alt bracket.

blue got it right. Call up Iraggi. great guy and hooked us up. sends you everything you'll need. Belt bracket and new pulley. just need to move the throttle cable bracket up

How's that glass latch holding up?? lol

I think he is on his 4th one now lol. now he has ripped the metal by the bottom hinges on the tailgate lol

Archived