thats prop 65

lol the ammo will say WARNING DETECTIVE AMOUNTS OF CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFFECTS, OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM DEATH,MAY BE FOUND IN AND AROUND THIS AMMUNITION. CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE.

with stuff that could harm us they only warn us.. why not just put a warning on the box?(which it already does) its just as way to say fuck you, we run this shit and don't care about the constitution and your freedom

what could possibly be more stupid? Carcinogenics are probably in half the food you eat but monsanto isn't banned? albertsons? ralphs? not banned either? But nobody gives a shit about those and how about wood stain finish? Carcinogenics in those too, but nobody is moving to ban those? Nor home depot or lowes?

This state really needs to get a fuckin life. I will probably die from inhaling my own car's fumes over time than before I would from handling lead ammo.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

what could possibly be more stupid? Carcinogenics are probably in half the food you eat but monsanto isn't banned? albertsons? ralphs? not banned either? But nobody gives a shit about those and how about wood stain finish? Carcinogenics in those too, but nobody is moving to ban those? Nor home depot or lowes?

This state really needs to get a fuckin life. I will probably die from inhaling my own car's fumes over time than before I would from handling lead ammo.

ive been handling lead bullets since i could hold a gun im not dead yet lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

It's a damn miracle! I hear that bullets are also dangerous once they've left the barrel of a gun. I think that's where we are headed, a burglar sueing a homeowner for lead poisoning after being shot trying to to break and enter.... has this already happened yet?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

It's a damn miracle! I hear that bullets are also dangerous once they've left the barrel of a gun. I think that's where we are headed, a burglar sueing a homeowner for lead poisoning after being shot trying to to break and enter.... has this already happened yet?

No but I heard of someone who sued the owner of a house he broke into because he tripped and fell and broke his arm or something. But I have no idea if that's true.

I do know for sure that people have been sued by people walking on the sidewalk in front of a house and tripping and getting injured and they have sued the home owner. totally logical right?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Not exactly, but I do remember a story a while back about a guy breaking and entering fell through a moon roof or something and sued the homeowners for it.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

i know i cant believe it bullets are dangerous when they leave the barrel??? Ive had to lock all my guns up because guns kill ya know..

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived