How can I increase bass response with regular music aka besides decaf?

I have a system that does over 150db and sounds great with Decaf's music or Bass Mekanik CDs but with regular music even if it is rap, dubstep etc. the bass response lacks quite a bit. Do you guys think some sort of bass processing, maybe something like an audiocontrol epicenter should help with this?

You should get used to "normal" music, and stop listening to those Decaf songs !

Or build a bigger system !!! 150 is a good number ;)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

you're probably tuned lower for music like decaf. mainstream music usually has too high of basslines for low tuning

if you want a wider frequency response then I would suggest building a 4th order bandpass

• 1 month later...

I have an audiocontrol Epicenter

The epicenter converts the high frequency note to LOW frequency notes

Which is some good bass ((:

I would recommended to you for sure but i would not recommended to you if u listen to music that has too much bass like decaf or rap

The epicenter works better with corridos banda rock and like the old school ones like john lennon and so on :3

But seriously Audiocontrol will give u some hella good Bass response :D

Archived