George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)

The smoke was in his mouth, you can see his full frontal face, & he is holding the gun in his hand.

Does that mean the gun was his just because he's holding it... like i said YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! and i dont smoke in any way shape or form, but marijuana REALLY that drug was just a bail out, i can see if he was using some hard stuff like cocaine, pcp, or some other crazy shit.. so many people weed that shit is obsilete to whats going on, EVERY RACE has a lot of people that smoke weed... It wasn't weed that provoked the situation at that moment, the only thing that was on him was tea and skittles.. you avoided the FACTS i gave you showing how GZ has an OFFICIAL RECORD, not just a picture and some text messages... I know some good kids who put on that image but are A/B honor roll students... He could've just "Wanted to fit in" .. you never knew him personally so you cant go around talking about pictures and then start judging him... hell someone said Zimmerman "didnt come off as some badass" yet he has a history of abusive type charges! LIKE I SAID YOU CANT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!

Let me see if you & I can agree on one simple truth. The FIRST crime that was committed that night was the punch thrown my Trayvon, right?

Do you know that for a fact? Or just because your gullible?
as you said earlier post, do you know that Trayvon was innocent just walking down the street minding his own business or are you that gullible?

The hypocrisy in your posts is seriously hilarious. You are leaning so far to one side in this trial so that has to be the right one right?

holy shit what did I miss and where to I start.. Hrm.

:ninja:

Good morning, Sir.

I swear I am doing everything in my power to be straight-FWD, & not get this locked up for anything more than it is right now ... I am close to throwing in the towel anyway ... After all I did apologize for creating this Topic.

#Ugh

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

NOTHING on Twitter?! You are clueless.

#JusticeForTrayvon

#ZimmermanTrial

#ZimmermanOn9

Peep those & tell me they don't exist ... tell me tens of thousands are not on there running their collective mouths.

If folks are on SMD running their mouths, including YOU, I cannot believe you are saying there is NOTHING on Twitter. "not one post with a hashtag about this damn case." I just listed 3.

I said MY twitter.. MINE, ME, No one elses.. stop reading half of what i say then try to run with it... Basically putting words in my mouth

Then you need to ask the United State Air Force & professors in school to educate you on how to construct a full, & completely legible sentence. My tax dollars again ...

LOL your silly... am i getting graded for this? oh ok... i thought not... and im paying for taxes just like you but i guess your better then me so hey what is there to argue about LOL deal.gif.pagespeed.ce.BjQwC-go1S.gif

It is you're or you are, not your. It is obsolete, not obsilete.

404.gif.pagespeed.ce.4Cy0RRxEgn.gif I bet you were that student that would ALWAYS correct the teacher. lol this is not english class this is a forum

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

There are only 2 people that know entirely what happen that night that Trayvon died. One of them is George Zimmerman and the other Trayvon. Regardless of what any of the witnesses, friends that were on the phone, family members thing they heard there were only 2 that knew what went on and one of them is dead.

We all know how facts can be misconstrued, how things can be turned around and how opinions can change. They are going to be people who are going to side with Zimmerman even if he was guilty and there are going to be people who are going to side with Trayvon even if he was guilty.

Ninja thoughts:

Going by what George Zimmerman said and stated as he is the only witness who knew what went on that night, most people OVERLOOK the fact of all the inconsistencies from within his story. They overlook all of the lies that have been pointed out, all the non truths that has come from his mouth and how many times things has changed within his story. I honestly believe that the State and done one of the worst job in trying to prosecute this man and brought up the Murder 2 charge just to please the public as well as the media. That was not right and that’s where most people who are Zimmermans fans are going to stick up for him REGARDLESS of all the lies that they themselves has seen. because that man WAS charged with something that was just outlandious.

What angers me most is how many people in the black community got into an up roar over this shooting, how many bought t-shirts and claimed this to be racial which is typical bullshit! Those same assholes more than likely didn’t not watch one day of this trial live, nor sat through in attempt to gather the entire story as to what happened. Those same assholes that state if Zimmerman walks free they are going to riot which is complete and utter bullshit and if that does happen I hope they give the order to waste every single oen of those bastards.

The facts are we DON’T know who threw the first punch, we DON’T know what happened that night nor do we know how the event started. We can piece together bits and pieces of what others THINK they saw that night but as stated earlier facts and get thrown around and twisted how ever they want.

I am not one who believes in the justice system as I myself have been in a situation in which the justice system fucked over who I was based on that fact that I was NOT a cop but what I do believe is that we as a people need to focus more on trying to help one another instead of all this bickering and you did this and who did that. We as a people (most) don’t want to help one another until something drastic happens that effects us all and that goes to our mindset as well. If that was YOUR kid you would think differently about the case. If that was YOUR father who pulled the trigger you again would think differently about the case. Those who have not watching anything on the actual case shouldn’t have a word to speak about it.

I’m closing this thread. I hope some read what I typed and hopefully someone gets inspired to do something to help someone today instead of worrying about things in which they are unable to change.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived