Jump to content

George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can we all agree that GZ is fucked regardless....dat mob justice

Good possibility.

Also screwed after CNN posted all of his personal info, including SS #!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/01/CNN-broadcasts-Zimmerman-social-security

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

So you have the authority to assault someone if they are "following" you?

I don't recall anyone saying GZ was Fing, with TM. He tried to get a better description of where TM was going, and got assaulted.

Had TM not punched GZ in the nose, he might still be alive today.

Gad GZ not chased a kid who was just walking he would still be playing cops and robbers. If I was TM I would have asked him what his fuckin problem was. If GZ tried to say anything other than "just watching the neighborhood" I would have felt threatened. Where I come from people don't just fallow people. I would thing someone is either going to start some shit or rob me.

The kid stood HIS ground and MZ got his ass whooped for being an over zealous night watchman. He broke the law by even having a gun on him while he watched the neighborhood...

Posted

So you have the authority to assault someone if they are "following" you?

I don't recall anyone saying GZ was Fing, with TM. He tried to get a better description of where TM was going, and got assaulted.

Had TM not punched GZ in the nose, he might still be alive today.

Gad GZ not chased a kid who was just walking he would still be playing cops and robbers. If I was TM I would have asked him what his fuckin problem was. If GZ tried to say anything other than "just watching the neighborhood" I would have felt threatened. Where I come from people don't just fallow people. I would thing someone is either going to start some shit or rob me.

The kid stood HIS ground and MZ got his ass whooped for being an over zealous night watchman. He broke the law by even having a gun on him while he watched the neighborhood...

No offense but if you do what you're saying you'd do, it's assault. GZ has a proper concealed pistol permit. Fully legal for him to have a pistol on him.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

I am confused as to how you all say he was told not to follow and he did regardless. Whether or not a dispatcher has the authority to tell you not to, you still did it. Trying to get a better description or not he was the initial aggressor and none of you can say that you wouldn't have reacted the same way. It's late at night I am walking home and someone is following me, you damn right I am going to want to fight you. There is a lot wrong with this case and you're all right Martin was no angel but this whole trial is bullshit. There is a huge flaw in the Stand Your Ground Law there really is and it lets people hide behind it even when they are in the absolute wrong. I followed him but I was in fear for my life? Are you kidding me? This story has changed so much since day one it's not even funny.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

He was in fear of his life after TM supposedly punched him in the nose. Not before that.

Again, if you fight someone strictly because they're following you. You will be charged.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Posted

So you have the authority to assault someone if they are "following" you?

I don't recall anyone saying GZ was Fing, with TM. He tried to get a better description of where TM was going, and got assaulted.

Had TM not punched GZ in the nose, he might still be alive today.

Gad GZ not chased a kid who was just walking he would still be playing cops and robbers. If I was TM I would have asked him what his fuckin problem was. If GZ tried to say anything other than "just watching the neighborhood" I would have felt threatened. Where I come from people don't just fallow people. I would thing someone is either going to start some shit or rob me.

The kid stood HIS ground and MZ got his ass whooped for being an over zealous night watchman. He broke the law by even having a gun on him while he watched the neighborhood...

No offense but if you do what you're saying you'd do, it's assault. GZ has a proper concealed pistol permit. Fully legal for him to have a pistol on him.

if I am being fallowed by someone as old as GZ when I am 17 and he isn't a cop GZ is the aggressor. When GZ got out of the car HE initiated the confrontation. GZ was having his ass handed to him and he shot a kid. A KID!

Posted

I just replied to your 3 quotes that you posted??

Regarding the gun grab, you just said exactly what I did.. He grabbed FOR the gun, not grabbed THE gun.

The reason he does not know the address is because he is not calling from his house like e always does. He's calling from a different area of the neighborhood in the dark.

Why give the address of where TM was, instead of where he was headed?

I believe I addressed everything you just stated, again.

Sorry.. for should have not been in there. He stated he Grabbed the gun which is why the state came out with there was no DNA

2) He was and if you were up on teh case and watched enough you would notice that the does not give his address most of the time in which he called. He gives the address of the club house. He has STATED himself in the challenge that he followed the kid. If he was just looking for an address there was one right when he got out of his car. There were no addresses back where he followed the kid.

3) As stated previously how is he going to give him an address of a place in which there were no addresses ? He was in between houses. As he stated he was scared and it started when he stated that Trayvon so called circled his car. If you are scared why in the hell would you get OUT your car and go down a dark area looking for an address where they were no addresses when they were one in front of your face lit on the house

So we have him saying he followed the kid. we have him getting out of his car when he was scared to get and address in which there were no addresses to get. ( at the back where no addresses are posted) not to mention the house that was lit with the address posted. with him being a resident there he should know where the addresses are posted.

:popcorn:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

I just replied to your 3 quotes that you posted??

Regarding the gun grab, you just said exactly what I did.. He grabbed FOR the gun, not grabbed THE gun.

The reason he does not know the address is because he is not calling from his house like e always does. He's calling from a different area of the neighborhood in the dark.

Why give the address of where TM was, instead of where he was headed?

I believe I addressed everything you just stated, again.

Sorry.. for should have not been in there. He stated he Grabbed the gun which is why the state came out with there was no DNA

2) He was and if you were up on teh case and watched enough you would notice that the does not give his address most of the time in which he called. He gives the address of the club house. He has STATED himself in the challenge that he followed the kid. If he was just looking for an address there was one right when he got out of his car. There were no addresses back where he followed the kid.

3) As stated previously how is he going to give him an address of a place in which there were no addresses ? He was in between houses. As he stated he was scared and it started when he stated that Trayvon so called circled his car. If you are scared why in the hell would you get OUT your car and go down a dark area looking for an address where they were no addresses when they were one in front of your face lit on the house

So we have him saying he followed the kid. we have him getting out of his car when he was scared to get and address in which there were no addresses to get. ( at the back where no addresses are posted) not to mention the house that was lit with the address posted. with him being a resident there he should know where the addresses are posted.

:popcorn:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

He was in fear of his life after TM supposedly punched him in the nose. Not before that.

Again, if you fight someone strictly because they're following you. You will be charged.

If I were TM I would do everything I can to make a total stranger understand that chasing me, not being a cop, I am doing nothing wrong, you have no right to question me, you are carrying a gun ilegally, a bad idea...

GZ was wrong period.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...