Yeah.. when I've ordered shirts or something like that through USPS.. its taken probably 6 weeks at the longest from the day I bought it to come to my door lmao.. I almost gave up and forgot about it then one random day I get it and I'm like oh wow I ordered this a month and a half ago..

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

I hate doing anything with usps it is completely worthless anymore.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Actually gonna have to disagree with most. Maybe it's cuz I only use them with priority boxes but they are super quick. I sent package Monday. Was delievered on Wednesday. That's from Oregon to Michigan. Idk seems quick to me. All my stuff I ship is always received quickly. So maybe it's using USPS with regular packages

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Actually gonna have to disagree with most. Maybe it's cuz I only use them with priority boxes but they are super quick. I sent package Monday. Was delievered on Wednesday. That's from Oregon to Michigan. Idk seems quick to me. All my stuff I ship is always received quickly. So maybe it's using USPS with regular packages

x2. i don't think i've ever sent anything to anyone (from smd that is)... but, everything i've ordered? usps? hella quick. like the games from you trey? mailed friday and received... thursday? not too bad. jon with his wire and stuff to me... quick and in good shape...

Sheena = pedobear

Yeah it goes both ways for me. Sometimes they are really fast, while other times they are really, really slow.

This thread reminds me of this one:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170647-what-is-ups-doing/

They took my sub frames on a tour of the west coast before delivering them to me here in Ohio.

But at the same time, they can be super fast. You never really know with them.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived