Circuit City/best Buy Install Talk

ok, so he wen't to cc, they worked on his car, if they didnt do it, than who did? a ghost?

That is my guess.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

like i said, they have no reason to be anywhere around there with a pair of dykes.

they may have no reason, but perhaps they was inexperienced, and it was an "Accident" it never was intentional to fuck his shit up lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i know that i am gonna catch alot of shit from you guys about this. but ALL employees of best buy have to be MECP certified and have atleast 2 years on the job doing all types of installs before they are even considered for employement. i had to turn away a few very qualified applicants (not by choice though) because they did not have the MECP cert. this one guy i have known for years, he has built multiple show cars, and has worked on my personal show car a few times. the one that is in my avatar. Best buy corporate would not let me hire him because he was not certified. i fought for almost a month to get him in there and they just weren't having it. so can we stop calling them high school kids who have no idea what they are doing. at my store all of our installers are very knowledgeable. they know as much if not more than some of the other people i work with at my other job. i can not speak on behalf of circuit city. i have never heard anything good about there work, but i have never taken my car there, so that is all here say.

----reference's----

meade916

i know that i am gonna catch alot of shit from you guys about this. but ALL employees of best buy have to be MECP certified and have atleast 2 years on the job doing all types of installs before they are even considered for employement. i had to turn away a few very qualified applicants (not by choice though) because they did not have the MECP cert. this one guy i have known for years, he has built multiple show cars, and has worked on my personal show car a few times. the one that is in my avatar. Best buy corporate would not let me hire him because he was not certified. i fought for almost a month to get him in there and they just weren't having it. so can we stop calling them high school kids who have no idea what they are doing. at my store all of our installers are very knowledgeable. they know as much if not more than some of the other people i work with at my other job. i can not speak on behalf of circuit city. i have never heard anything good about there work, but i have never taken my car there, so that is all here say.

fine and dandy my friend, but the high school kids were reffering to is Circuit City, not best buy.

P.S

that sucks u couldn't hire him.

Also, never said all of them didn't know what they were doing just in this case the person who worked on his car was a "kid"

=P

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

well even tho its not circuit city. i dont trust ABC warehouse/ mickey horrs to do any job. and i can make this statement cause no matter the person or the store they went to they had the exact same problem. shit shortin out in their dash from bad wiring. my friend bought a car that was done at horrs. and someone stole his radio. what did we find? all the wires runnin through his ground. and before this happen we noticed his meters on his dash shortin out. like hed be doin 45 miles an hour, and the speedometer would be at 0 just shakin away lol. but anyhow yea my opinion is dont trust these stores. everyone ive come across thats dealt with either have had this exact problem or worse

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I had a system installed by Circuit City in my car back when i was 16. I had only had my car a week but i had this system setting in my room just waiting to be installed. I was dumb to go there but at the time i was new to the area and did not know where the audio shop was that does all of my work now. Before i got out of the parking lot of Circuit City the wires on my amp came loose and grounded out against something in my trunk and set fire to the carpet on the subwoofer box i had at the time.So with that said dont trust any stores like that to do installs on your vehicle.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The people at my Best Buy, I wouldn't trust them for any amount of money in the world. I went in there asking for a wiring harness for a 96 Ford Explorer and they tried selling me one for a 97-04 Explorer... Then they tried telling me that it's impossible to do a amp delete on the stock amplifier that came with my car. Came home and five minutes later I had scrounged up a wiring harness for my radio and the right plugs to do an amp delete (my father is a Ford Tech. He has this shit in places I didn't even know existed).

Now Circuit City on the other hand, they're pretty knowledgeable. A+ on those guys.

Archived