Second Skin Audio

help my find an 18 in sub

I'm done . No pics means your bullshitting an starting shit. And that racist shot you posted in the off topic section should have got your ass banned . Your nothing more than an idiot who likes to push buttons.

your mascara is running.
perfect example of your ignorance

im not the one making baseless claims and then going on about racism when i get cornered. all i asked for was an informed response regarding a claim you made, which you seem incapable of providing. if that makes me ignorant, then this country is truly fucking doomed.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I'm done . No pics means your bullshitting an starting shit. And that racist shot you posted in the off topic section should have got your ass banned . Your nothing more than an idiot who likes to push buttons.

you talking about the baskin robins thing it wasnt racist.... if you are hes talking about how hes running the country and shit are you that ignorant

Seems I'm the only one who's posted on this topic who's even ran the fucking sub an I'm picked apart because I say what I think . Y'all go buy that 18 . I realy don't give a shit. To the guy who's needing one I would recommend Dayton before obsidian 18s .

you talking about the baskin robins thing it wasnt racist.... if you are hes talking about how hes running the country and shit are you that ignorant
who haven't a clue do you ?

ran the fucking sub an I'm picked apart because I say what I think .

im not picking you apart. im asking if you can provide and intelligent response to back your claim. what is so god damned difficult to understand about that.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

who haven't a clue do you ?

guess not because if it was that post i dont find it racist.... i just find it as a joke about how the countries being ran.. so whatever if you find it racist report it

Archived