Rockford Fosgate T5652-S $483.44

03 Xtreme Fosgate

Those are in fact on the list of having. The crossover links right to the sixty.3 from the little i have seen. I bought atlot of things from amazon last was my sixty.3. The downfall about amazon is they are not an authorized dealer if you check on RF website. So the good price comes with a sacrifice. Aside from that they are worth every penny.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

dont bash on RF or else. for the price ill get some focals, or JBL indeed they look great though. i wonder why the price cut hmmmm?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

"You do know Rockford, JL, alpine, and the like source out the drivers in these high end sets, right? "

"They're a great set

The crossover was well thought out & designed. Might be one of the best in car audio right now

If going active, i see buying the set as waste.

You'll get a better bang for buck piecing together raw drivers "

I don't know your point about speaker sourcing?

I would be interested in the raw drivers that would be on par with the T5's for $500?

The point is, if going active, why not just source the raw drivers themselves?

That would be great, i'd actually like 2 more t5 woofers.

The Seas drivers you pointed out aren't ANYTHING like the T5s. Really man come on, they're not even close! (They do look a bit similar to the T2s but...)

Personally i don't like the idea of having the crossover go to waste ether. At some point I'll have to try the T5's passive crossover.

(hard to think that adding the xover to my system could make these sound any better than they do now. )

qm.gif

If you plan on running active, skip the set.

Those tweets look like vifa xt25's which are 20 bucks on parts express

And the mids look like seas reference

2juaf.jpg

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Hmmmm, I have been trying to validate picking some of these up for my project.....that price just might be reason enough! :)

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

qm.gif

If you plan on running active, skip the set.

Those tweets look like vifa xt25's which are 20 bucks on parts express

And the mids look like seas reference

2juaf.jpg

Wrong meme, that's good guy greg.

39942380.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a chance but i would say ( the design more on the lines of Scan Speak Revelators but EACH speaker 6.5 inch is 450 and more depends where you shop this is FOR one driver and there 8 ohms so YES to that guy maybe they look the same but the VIfa is 8 ohms the RF is 4 ohms boom shuts down your idea . You cannot buy parts of parts express like that , YES in the HIFI world you can but this is as the Drivers bass mid tweeter are Close and on the same flat baffle allowing no time alignment loss . Unless your mounting some big flat right in front of your face baffles in your car HIFI drivers just wont cut it , even down to the Off Axis of HIFI tweeters is 15% AT max and then you will loose pretty much most of the treble .

(- Ford Focus Titanium LW sedan )
REBUILD IN PROGRESS STAND BY

Archived