Rockford Fosgate T5652-S $483.44

03 Xtreme Fosgate

Ya, that's about the right price for them. Hope the T3s & T5s go down by the end of the summer when I am ready to buy them.

Ya, that's about the right price for them. Hope the T3s & T5s go down by the end of the summer when I am ready to buy them.

that's an awesome price for the T5's,I thought Sonic Electronix and Audio Savings was cheap but that's crazy

Thats just a ridiculous price for a set of components. Unless they're made of gold. Lol

You might not feel that way after hearing them. And that is way cheaper than some of the high end brand component sets out there.

I got a set this week. Had i known they were this good, i would have been glad to pay 700-900. Getting them for $500 was like a gift from Santa.

(not that they aren't worth $1700, It's just that my whole system's budget is about $1700)

I've been trying to find some info on SMD's T5652-S Lexus install. Anyone have any links?

I hope to gain some tips to optimize these T5's. I'd like to no how he mounted his tweeters pillar angle ( degress off Axis) and if he used the RF crossover .

I got a set this week. Had i known they were this good, i would have been glad to pay 700-900. Getting them for $500 was like a gift from Santa.

(not that they aren't worth $1700, It's just that my whole system's budget is about $1700)

I've been trying to find some info on SMD's T5652-S Lexus install. Anyone have any links?

I hope to gain some tips to optimize these T5's. I'd like to no how he mounted his tweeters pillar angle ( degress off Axis) and if he used the RF crossover .

He used the RF 3Sixty.3 for tuning them in the Lexus. There's a link in the hot deals section to get one for around $400

They brand new or refurb?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived