Don't see a thread for it, woke up around 1pm to my family saying a plane had crashed at the airport so I hopped outta bed and ran downstairs. Happened at 1130am today. All over local and major new networks. 2 dead, 130 sent to area hospitals, 60+ unaccounted for

SFOPlaneCrashDavidEun.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUpj-Ia1XpI

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It was a flight from Korea, 10hr flight so luckily there wasn't much fuel in it. From eyewitness reports the nose was high in the air and the tail was low as he came in short for some reason, hit the edge of the runway, the tail came off, the plane it did a slight "kart wheel" then landed. A retired pilot the local news interviewed said he missed the landing by about 1000ft.

969902_546325595404177_1396865778_n.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Crazy my mom works there but it's her day off today. Talked to her this morning. Wow is all I can say.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Crazy and scary at the same time. I usually fly a 777 to/from Taiwan, plane makes a 737 look like a Cessna. Seems like it may have been due to pilot error. Praying for those involved!

All people now accounted for. Still 2 dead and around 60+ critical condition.

The 1st pic I posted was actually taken by a Samsung Exec who was on the flight. Also, Sheryl Sanberg the COO of Facebook, along with a few colleagues were supposed to be on that flight but switched to a United flight and arrived 20min earlier. The Samsung guy I guess wasn't able to switch flights with them since they were all travelling together.

2015 Mazda 6

Heard he was ok. Wow that would have been crazy for a Samsung CEO to pass in that crash.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Just in case you haven't seen it yet. The moment of impact was actually filmed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBi8zR44OsU

2015 Mazda 6

Archived