Jump to content

FI BL 18 on SQ 2.2k - Explorer Sport ***FLEX ON PAGE 4***


Recommended Posts

Posted

looks good man:

don't know if I missed it but what all did you have in mind for electrical ?

I did the big 3 but I don't have an alt or extra battery yet. I plan on putting a battery in the back soon though!

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

HERES THE BEAST!!

Thats a size 11.5 shoe haha :good:

IMG_3175_zps298d0d08.jpg

IMG_3176_zps0bdb8468.jpg

IMG_3179_zpsc23c06a6.jpg

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

So the good and bad:

Good: it's as loud as can be! Haha

Bad: it's breaking everything in my car

Will be putting up some vids today or tomorrow

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

Went to Applebee's last night with my parents and some friends. When I left with one of my friends, I cranked it up as I pulled out and then later that night my mom said the windows and ceiling was shaking in the restaurant hahaha. WIN! :D

EDIT: I don't do that...really ever...but I wanted to impress my parents with the new setup lol. I'm not that dick sitting behind you in traffic with it cranked all the way up. I hate it when people do that

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've been busy non stop for the past 3 weeks and haven't been able to do really anything at all. Buttt...it's been agreed upon that my current box sucks. The port area is way too big and I'm bottoming out my sub. I am curently in the process of designing one myself this time so we'll see how things go from here.

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Posted

I was thinking of something like this...

TorresBL18onSQ22003_zpse916f777.jpg

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9337 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...