Jump to content

Got some bad news today.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My thoughts to you and your family bro. My mum was diagnosed with breast cancer 7 years ago. After chemo, radiation, and a mastectomy, they thought it was clear but after two years it was present in her other breast. After another year, present in her lungs. After another year, terminal and they gave her 6-8 months to live. That was almost 3 years ago. Sometimes it sucks knowing there's an expiration date but you make sure your mum and all of you have 0 regrets.

It sucks we waited for my mum to die to start living, but she's still alive today. Still just a ticking bomb but all you can do is make the best of what you have while you have. I'm a huge mama's boy so I can really feel your situation.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Enjoy the time you have left with her. I'm sorry to hear man, cancer is a tough thing, and its tough on the whole family.

My condolences, and dont take to heart the time the doctors say, dont be surprised when the time comes, but do not give up hope.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

im not religious, so im afraid my prayers wont help, but I truly and honestly wish your family well. you're in my thoughts. I hope maybe she can pull out of this, but if not, I wish its as pain free as can be.

Posted

Can't say I'm religious either, but Cancer has destroyed a lot of my family, so I wish you all the best of luck and strength to win, never give up hope, it's never over until you give up

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Posted

Can't say I'm religious either, but Cancer has destroyed a lot of my family, so I wish you all the best of luck and strength to win, never give up hope, it's never over until you give up

Thank you, and thank everyone else who has posted. I can't say it enough. You don't have to be religious to care about someone or be effected by cancer. Cancer does not give a shit who you are, it does not discriminate.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8972 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...