oh I took that the wrong way.... thought you meant the game ties into your facebook account without question ...lol ... I don't have one so I thought it would have a negative affect on game play

LifeInvader. From my understanding it's supposed to be a parody of facebook, but per R*

Hi all, for those asking – yes, Social Club members who log in and Stalk one of the Lifeinvader.com brand pages offering a deal will get that special discount in-game in GTAV Story Mode as long as you’ve linked your copy of the game to your Social Club account

Maybe it's just my laziness, but that seems retarded to have to create a Rockstar account and stalk pages just so you can try to get in-game discounts.

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

It can connect to facebook too from what I saw in the start menu. I don't know who the fuck would do that though. Pops up "*name* has raped and killed 3 hookers, bought 50 bricks of coke, just popped a molly and is now sweating." Just what I want on my Facebook. Lol

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

true!!! lmfao

It can connect to facebook too from what I saw in the start menu. I don't know who the fuck would do that though. Pops up "*name* has raped and killed 3 hookers, bought 50 bricks of coke, just popped a molly and is now sweating." Just what I want on my Facebook. Lol

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Well you do have a kangaroo that's about to f someone up... lol.

But no, from what you all say, not sure I'll get it, even if it comes to ps4. Reason being, driving. I picked up gta4 upon release and no lie, I played it for about 2 hours. That's it. When the vast majority of the game is driving? And it's impossible to do a 90 degree turn unless you're going super slow? No thanks. SA, gta3, ect were great on driving. Loved those games. But if the driving is that bad? Maybe I'll rent it and see... if it does indeed come to ps4. Done buyin ps3 games, except for maybe the wrestling game as they said it will not be on next gen.

Sheena = pedobear

I have my FB linked to my R* Social club and nothing has even popped up. I stalked LS Customs, IDK if I got the free respray or I stalked it too late.

I love that you can grab a car and customize it and park it in the players safehouse garage and their character specific vehicle will spawn in the driveway. I think my dumbass still has Michaels car in the garage and driveway, need to change to a better car in the garage

Driving in the Canyon to get to Hwy 1 is fucking amazing IMO, I was driving in the Banshee just flying around turns.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Michaels garage has the bugetti veyron looking thing in it, and one of the massive SUV's for fucking shit up

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Que? You mean his Vinewood Hill's garage? I have one vehicle in there but its nothing special

LOL IDK why I didn't do it sooner but I maxed out the Safe Zone last night, made a difference, spread out everything more evenly in my view. Also changed the car camera height from Low to High which helps driving

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived