The biggest pos car you've ever driven/owned.

My moms 01 accord, cant stand the way that thing drives. Of course I Like floaty land yachts or muscle cars so, take that as you will.

My friend's white Eclipse next to my car. Thing has more problems than I can even name, 2nd gear only works when it wants to, it smells like a go cart running rich when it's on, had to be push started for the first few weeks he had it, front bumper is held in by bolts, washers and drywall screws and gets smoked by a Camry on the regular. He's got a BMW 318ti Hatch in his backyard waiting to be rebuilt though, it's in near mint condition and just needs a tranny

1483342_583985751674370_1589310238_n_zps

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Those eclipse cars arent the best, two of my friends had them, they were always breaking and I was always fixing them, I did drive the v6 spyder, It seemed kinda quick, I think the fart can on the back just made it seem that way though

The maroon Eclipse on the other end of the row of cars was actually pretty nice. It was a V6 too, forgot which model though, had an intake, chip and resonator removed from the exhaust. I could beat it from a stop but from a roll he dominated me. He moved on up to a 350z though which is a nasty little fucker

1966759_648903815182563_3405159750593082

01 Camaro, V6 auto. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. Had 100k on it, trans slipped like crazy, the stock 10 bolt was noisy as fuck, the upper and lower intake gaskets were shot, headgasket was starting to give...

Made $1500 or so off it. Worst driving vehicle I had ever been in. Uncomfortable as dick, factory speaker locations had the worst imaging ever. The t-tops leaked, hatch didn't fully seal, passenger door wouldn't lock. Had some cool WS6 knock off wheels though.

Best vehicle in terms of reliability was the 95 F-150 we bought that had 280,000 miles on it, 300-6, 5 speed, and the factory clutch. A/C didn't work, and the hood wasn't aligned right... But it just wouldn't quit. Guy we sold it to drives it from Duncan to Lawton everyday. Has like 315,000 on it now. Changes the oil every 3k, and tranny fluid every 15k. He did rebuild the rear end though with some 3.55 gears and a limited slip.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The maroon Eclipse on the other end of the row of cars was actually pretty nice. It was a V6 too, forgot which model though, had an intake, chip and resonator removed from the exhaust. I could beat it from a stop but from a roll he dominated me. He moved on up to a 350z though which is a nasty little fucker

1966759_648903815182563_3405159750593082

My buddy had a 2003 5.7 hemi ram, had an intake, probably a few other things, but it would do 20-60 in about 2 seconds, I would die for a v8 in my truck, I need mo powa.

My first Probe (i've had 3). The thing was a deathtrap. Everything rattled, muffler leaked fumes into the cabin, turned on the fan and sand would come out into your eyes. Some knobhead mounted the tires backwards so that looked utterly retarded. Put it in a snowbank and removed all kinds of important screws for holding on the splashguards, so those hung off and scraped form time to time. Nice lookin' car though, gets a guy laid.

11536_1289334950474_7147740_n.jpg

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

My buddy had a 2003 5.7 hemi ram, had an intake, probably a few other things, but it would do 20-60 in about 2 seconds, I would die for a v8 in my truck, I need mo powa.

The 350z has a dual exhaust, Takeda intake and is about to get dyno tuned and some Nismo parts on it soon. Fugger is quick. Me and him were fucking around the other day, I floor it I get farther away from him then all of a sudden you hear this mean roar and he passes me like nothing lol

The 350z has a dual exhaust, Takeda intake and is about to get dyno tuned and some Nismo parts on it soon. Fugger is quick. Me and him were fucking around the other day, I floor it I get farther away from him then all of a sudden you hear this mean roar and he passes me like nothing lol

Its crazy how you can get so much power out of such a small motor, 1000 hp out of a 2L motor and in america it take 7.5L to get 1000 hp? WTF

Its crazy how you can get so much power out of such a small motor, 1000 hp out of a 2L motor and in america it take 7.5L to get 1000 hp? WTF
But our cars can pull a mountain if needed.

Archived