The biggest pos car you've ever driven/owned.

I'll start & no question mine was a 1984 Dodge "Charger" ( MOPAR ftw \m/ )

1984_Dodge_Challenger-2.jpg

^^^^^ NOT MINE , but identical

Bought it around 1995.

Biggest turd I've ever owned or driven by far, 96hp of 4cyl fury.

Truly a car that I could floor it & think damn I can get out & run faster than this.

Pos never ran right, I could go over a speed bump & for like 6 seconds it lost half the power.

Carb was crap , cold the car would idle at 2k rpm. About the only fun was half flooring it at neutral and slamming it into D :pardon:

Turned into a parking lot once, thought "man something sounds different" Look behind and mufflers laying on the ground.

Had it about 2 years.......late one night was coming home and was low on gas. Thought "hmm I can get gas or get a burger..........ah fuck it I'm hungry"

(gas was less then a dollar a gallon then) Hit Jack in the Box and was happy.

Munching my burger and sure enough a few blocks from the house I ran outta gas.

Pushed it a ways and ftmfl I forgot the road went downhill a bit......... so yep she got away, ran after it but couldn't catch it. Stood there like a dumbass watching the taillights get smaller & smaller & veer right until POW and see taillights jump up. Smacked a tree in a ditch ONE BLOCK from my house.

Few days later got another plastic front cover & pulled the front end out with a come-along tied to a tree.

Sold it not long after that to a buddy for $400.

One good memory of the car though was successfully hooking up an eq to the Pioneer tape deck with a stand alone cd deck underneath at 2am jamming Pantera's "Trendkill" cassette , thinking damn I'm good.

Was before I was into subs so never had any in that car.

Sorta miss the pos only cause I bet the bitch would get loud easy now.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Only reason why this car was a pos was that every motor seal besides the head was leaking. I still didnt care. I loved her and put oil in it every week!

It came with a blue hood so I painted it black and put a nautical star on it for Texas (hey I was 16 so it seemed cool).

SAM_1577.jpg

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

ON20070704162409885_201046123038928010-d

horrible fucking car. my dad drives it. im honestly surprised he didn't keep his 92 buick

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

My mom's 2012 Malibu, it has no ass under the hood. The 2.4 ecotech blows, but it does get 30+mpg. lol

353367m.png

2003 F-150 Single Cab

Pioneer 80prs

All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)

Sky High Fuse holders

Big 3 with redtop

Karma SS RCAs

Eclipse EA4000 for Mids

Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s

Crescendo RTS-1 tweets

Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub

Soundqubed HDS312

Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port

Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)

Our 2nd car.

A used, older Ford Taurus. The year escapes me. I think I've tried to black that entire shiity deal outta my mind.

Bought it right after we got married and moved.

Fucker would vapor lock in the summer, after 50 miles or so. (we actually would plan the stop time, into our trips)

Not start in the winter. Ate batteries for whatever reason. Electrical gremlins through out the damn thing.

Worse purchase (paid cash for it, and kicked ourselves from the 4th day of owning it) vehicle wise weve made. (so far. Lol)

So many to choose from id say from 16 to 30 ive had atleast 20 cars

but the worst would be my 1988 honda civic it had 340000 miles on it i bought it for 300

i had to stop and put water in the radaitor like every 30 miles none of the windows would roll down

second gear didnt work and my ex gf keyed asshole into the hood

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Our 2nd car.

A used, older Ford Taurus. The year escapes me. I think I've tried to black that entire shiity deal outta my mind.

Bought it right after we got married and moved.

Fucker would vapor lock in the summer, after 50 miles or so. (we actually would plan the stop time, into our trips)

Not start in the winter. Ate batteries for whatever reason. Electrical gremlins through out the damn thing.

Worse purchase (paid cash for it, and kicked ourselves from the 4th day of owning it) vehicle wise weve made. (so far. Lol)

my mom used to have a taurus only 1 window worked no ac went through a tranny and it would t run if you filled it past 3/4 then the motor gave and scrapped it.. i hated that thing

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

1978 Dodge aspen station wagon. And it had 2 Orion 12's in it.

dodgeaspen78a.jpg

Archived