Need some personal advice, guys.

If you really want to piss him off just tell mom, then she'll tear him a new asshole and I'm sure the next day you will have an appointment for some body repair

HA! my mom watched it happen. apparently he was heading into her, she sees how close he's getting and moves away. dad continues on and hits my car. she didn't say shit but it's because he yells at anyone that points out a mistake he made or think he's about to make.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Yes, subjugating to your parents...that's called humility. Like I said, it's obvious you have no idea what a strong cultural family is like, and will never understand the relationship a Samoan parent has with their child. You say you don't care respect goes both ways. That's your right and your opinion.

Mine is the same. I'd fix it myself, my own pocket, whatever. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my parents regardless if they are at fault. I can understand the frustration but I have already said what I would do if it were me.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Damn... can't you ask her to "cut him off" til he fixes it?

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

you both had valid points. I have to ask though, how many times would it take before you said something or even demanded?

I'll be honest here, I'd never. Some may not understand it, but I'm sure other Poly's would. I would never even think to demand or ask for restitution, I would just take care of it. It's not easy, humility never is. But my parents are the only people I'm like that for. And it will never change.

My father ruined my fuel pump, lost a headunit, locked my keys in my truck multiple times, and once had a friend over who broke part of my dining room table.

My mum burned up an alternator, has thrown away at least...two pounds of marijuana away over the years, poured thousands worth of liquor down the drain, dropped my 70" led send broke the front, and crashed my SRT.

I have not asked for one thing from them to fix any of these issues and most I fixed on my own. I bear no ill will and never will. In fact, thinking about my mum throwing my weed away makes me laugh. They beat my ass growing up, and gave me the world. I'm just trying to say I've been there when shit got fucked up because of my parents and definitely understand the frustration. Like I said, I knew I was going to be different than everyone here, lol

Malo sole... Palagi will never understand. I'm not Samoan but I am poly. Different cultures see things differently don't let it get to you.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

It don't uce, I'm afakasi but palagis do think differently. Malo soifua

Why are we three pages deep and have not yet seen the damage to really make a judgement?

My dad backed his car into mine one, made a small dent and scraped some paint off. You bet your ass he fixed it.. But he didn't say no to fixing it either, so different story. But if he said no, I would have left it at that. It wasn't like the car was brand new so I really could care less..

When I bought my current civic, my cousin backed his trailer into it like 2 weeks after I bought it. Needless to say it was dropped off at the body shop 3 days later and he paid cash.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

huge fight. tries to say he didn't say what he said. says he wont talk about it until saturday... I'll talk to the insurance company tomorrow to make sure I'm covered.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived