meade916 Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 deleted my last post...had the wrong guy i think. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Bradprobert Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Steve post 195 people enter the thread. That sunflash is some amazing stuff. I sure wish I had some when I did my iPad dash. haha [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223] 4th-order under rear seat build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/#entry2410477 SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .
AI James Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Everybody that has posted a vid of sunflash walks out and says fing sun. Damn straight. Louisiana hot as fuck. lol its waxed, i dont really see any issue... obviously knows what he's doing. Wait til you see people routing against $16k dollar amps within a 16th from a bit. We did it with our RF T2500bd CP's. lol $1,600... not $16,000 hahah audison thesis hv venti = 16k
knowledge Posted July 12, 2013 Report Posted July 12, 2013 great video i might grab some REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.