What's up guys, haven't been to active lately but I've got a lot going on now and getting back into the game, not just stereo but restoration work and custom everything.

living in a apartment, and no garage I was very limited. so a friend of mine who loves doing custom work just like we all do, got with me about getting a side shop...and here it is

null_zps796ce9f9.jpg

null_zps26ccc668.jpg

null_zps1bdf2839.jpg

null_zps8ee7d2db.jpg

a 24x40 double bay door shop. 24 hour access, we have 220v wired in, and two of our own projects.

Wasted income is a car club he started up a while back and died down, so were starting it back up. and doing some small side jobs to make this shop pay for itself!

My project is my 1994 Chevy Full Size Blazer 4x4 9" lift on 38"x15.50" Toyo Open country M/T tires

His is a 18.5' Chaparral boat that is getting a full restoration! Also a Kawasaki KFX450 we just got done completely rebuilding

Ill use this thread to post pictures of what we do in the shop, our projects and anything else we may do.

Hope yall enjoy!

Some Pink Plastidip we did on a chicks car the other night!

null_zpsa3f3be12.jpg

My Blazer and my Friends (partner in the shop) 2012 Dodge ram on 37" toyo M/T

that truck has custom interior and lighting and a lot more planned, ill post more of it later. his main focus is getting the boat ready for paint!

null_zps8b096a6c.jpg

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Thats awesome man blazers sweet, those kfx450s got balls too ive only rode one once and i was suprised cant wait to see some more projects!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Thats awesome man blazers sweet, those kfx450s got balls too ive only rode one once and i was suprised cant wait to see some more projects!

thanks man! I'm excited to get back into some car audio projects.

Yea they are pretty quick, that motor is fully built and cammed. It should break 100mph on a flat straight

• 1 month later...

Let's see it!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

that's awesome man. I'm in the same situation....minus the garage. Get to work! runlaugh.gif.pagespeed.ce.KsT-MXhODh.gif

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 4 weeks later...

some plastidip work i did on my truck over the weekend, chrome trim and emblems are all black now, looks alot better IMO

null_zpsc496d362.jpg

null_zpsd2077fe9.jpg

null_zps74c90136.jpg

null_zps305be401.jpg

friend of mines Z71 that we de-badged

null_zps7bf0ed57.jpg

cool part about this shop...24hr access and no worrys about being to loud. so when the "works" done, we can kick back and enjoy some cold ones with some friends!

null_zps1e7c993b.jpg

Archived