Do you guys believe in ghosts?

My uncles old house when their 2 sons were little, had a play room and at night their toys would go off and play even without batteries in them. One time we were over there in the living room and their 4 dogs would immediately look one direction all at once and seem to follow something across the room

SDC10144-1.jpg

My uncles old house when their 2 sons were little, had a play room and at night their toys would go off and play even without batteries in them. One time we were over there in the living room and their 4 dogs would immediately look one direction all at once and seem to follow something across the room

That is creepy. Did those dogs bark at strangers that came to the house? If so and they seen something in the house and didn't bark then I'd assume it wasn't human maybe? Maybe it was some kind of animal or non human looking being. I mean my dogs go crazy if they see people but stare and don't make a noise when they see another animal. Maybe an old ghost dog in the house........................................................or a demon of some sort. OKAY, time to sleep before I scare myself from staying awake. :|

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I've heard a story recently that someones 4 year old drew a picture with crayons while she was in her room and in the picture was this figure that looked like a girl holding something pointed. She had red hair, dark eyes, wearing a white dress, with her hair flowing down to her waist. Her mom asked sweetly "Is that supposed to be me?" The 4 year old answered "no, That's friend suzy, she always comes to the window at night to check up on me. The mom looks out the window and wonders how's that possible because her child's room is on the second floor. Her child then says "She tries to play with me but the pointed object hurts when she drags it across my back" Turns out there was scratch marks on her back. Needless to say they moved.

**Edit**

My cats in my old house would wander into my room when I was on the computer researching or watching tv, and they would come up to my closet back away and start growling and hissing then run off, My closet sometimes moved a little bit. I've heard some weird stuff coming from inside the closet, like muffled talking or sometimes fainted scratching. But when I go to check it out whenever it did that it would stop. But I've read up that cats are somehow linked to the supernatural, In Egypt cats are worshiped as guardians of the dead.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Not gonna say I believe, BUT I do believe there is shit we will NEVER understand, unexplained stuff, some can call it ghosts, demons whatever you want, but its the same way I feel about god. I don't have a belief like most religious people do, I don't worship, don't pray, but I do feel there is something above us, more powerful then we will ever be....what it is IDK and can't venture a guess, but I don't buy into christian idea of what God is, or most any other religion for that matter...

So I guess I do and don't believe lol, I saw a "UFO" before, something clearly not a plane, especially how rapid it changed directions, my friend/and brother both saw it too while we were camping in the desert. I dont know what it was, we live in the desert, it could have just been military test...or aliens, or who the fuck knows maybe light messing with our eyes....I'll never know and don't care too much...its all out of my control.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I've seen that before on TV and Youtube, That's the gold fields hotel, Zak from ghost adventures said in an interview that's the one place they wont ever go back to.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Morning wood is the product of ghosts.....

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Archived