Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

str8 badass but like you said he had some balls to do that bmw in sharpie....Very badass work though I wouldn't mind a job done on one of my cars like that

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Posted

the lambo that one gets old i like to see new and cool things like this

or this they do some trick stuff warping this car

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Meh ugly for a car IMHO

Ugly? If you say so.

Sharpie+Lamborghini+Gallardo+3.jpg

Sharpie+Lamborghini+Gallardo+5.JPG

Sharpie+Lamborghini+Gallardo+6.jpg

Sharpie+Lamborghini+Gallardo+8.jpg

It's all just sharpie then a clear coat.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

The lambo is chill, alotttt cooler than the bimmer, too much blank space and I'm not a fan of the red sun looking thing or all of the branding.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

That Lamborghini looks so bad ass! Completely one off =]

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8845 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...