Ok so I ordered a new battery for my ecig off of eBay, paid for the item right away Paypal has already taken the money from my account. I go to check back on the order status later and the listing has been removed as well as the sellers info. I used the info from PayPal to email the store to see what's going on. My next step is Paypal claim. Anyone else have a similar issue?

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Never had problem like that before. I've had non-deliveries and fraudulent products but never a seller disappearing like that. Did they have a good rating? If you don't hear back from them tomorrow you should start a claim. Sounds real fishy to me.

That doesn't make sense. How would there be nothing?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

that exact same thing happened to me actually. i bought an closed loop water cooler for my PC and noticed that. i was like wtf?? it still showed up just as described. brand new, sealed, nothing missing. not sure exactly what happened tho

Archived