You would have loved that until it actually happened Nasty... I have had them before purple syrup... I actually use Redline Hardcore pills which as far as I know is the same thing as the liquid but the major difference is the pills are time released so you dont get fucking jacked up all at once... Its a slow progression but they will definitely keep you awake and alert but without that HOLY SHIT nauseated feeling

Haha it kind of did smoke. I now have 3 stents And I'm currently on nitrates

lol, a big dose of caffeine, some YOH, and some other substances with a lack of research to them all in a propietary blend..doesn't like a good time.

if you drink energy drinks purely for the energy and concentration, save yourself a ton of money and buy a bottle of caffeine pills.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

am i the only one that drinks energy drinks like redbull, rockstar, monster, amp, etc simply because they taste good?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

am i the only one that drinks energy drinks like redbull, rockstar, monster, amp, etc simply because they taste good?

nope thats the only reason i drink them

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Iv'e never tried redline but i love monster, blue can. Figured i would look redline up and see what it was about. Seems the description of what they say it does fits your symptoms pretty well. Almost seems like they made shit up to cover their asses from the side effects lol

REDLINE® Energy Drink RTD

Just recently VPX launched the technology of fat burning and energy enhancement into a new era with the introduction of Redline®. This VPX breakthrough is the first physique-transforming matrix to coax your body to burn fat through the "shivering response." It is a physiological fact that when you shiver, your body releases a large amount of stored body fat in an attempt to bring body temperature back to normal. Redline®induces this effect quite efficiently. However, the power of Redline® does not stop there, as its radical combination of novel ingredients will also have you sweating up a thermogenic storm, and thus burning fat through yet another unique mechanism. With this 1-2 fat melting punch, Redline® has rendered fat burners of the past obsolete! When it comes to energy, Redline® will "amp" you to the max within minutes, ready to tear apart the weights and wear out the treadmill like a tiger released from its cage!

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

That's like saying I drink hard liquor cause it taste good,no one drinks hard liquor cause it taste good!

Actually i really like the flavor of monster blue can and redbull. Then again, i used to drink a lot of aristocrat vodka... :D

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

its labeled as a dietary supplement. If I tried to work out after that stuff i may die. Its nuts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived