k3n12ock Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 I would have asked for a demo. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
smashedz28 Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 Should have asked where he put the mic lol. Probably put it in the port
Karkov Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 Should have asked where he put the mic lol. Probably put it in the port Damn, thats what i was gonna say. He prolly is doing a 164......IN THE PORT! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ZombieFatMan Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 I got my oil changed today and one of the guys was like " this guy slams! " cause I guess they hear me when I drive by and they were looking at my 15 and another guy was like you meter it? And I'm like naa I don't really care for that and he's like I'm doing a 164 with 4 kicker l7 15s on 4 jl1000.1s......... lol it was really hard to act like I believed him I cant even explain how many times people have said: "My buddy broke out his window with his L7's !" "i got 2 comp 12's that ht harder" "why didnt you get kickers?" "Pshhh, Man i got competition subs, check it out... i got 2 Comp 12's!" "Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."
finkster Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 The odds are he wont ever run into anyone who knows what those numbers mean. Who knows, maybe the meter he used said 164. Never know. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Guest Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 or an AC meter with the gain cranked all the way up.
f150on33s Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 I cant even explain how many times people have said:"My buddy broke out his window with his L7's !""i got 2 comp 12's that ht harder""why didnt you get kickers?""Pshhh, Man i got competition subs, check it out... i got 2 Comp 12's!" ^This always makes me laugh. A guy in my town has a uncle with Audiobahn 18s that hit a 186.0 and is the world record holder. I cant help but laugh. 2003 F-150 Single Cab Pioneer 80prs All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs) Sky High Fuse holders Big 3 with redtop Karma SS RCAs Eclipse EA4000 for Mids Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s Crescendo RTS-1 tweets Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub Soundqubed HDS312 Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)
Josh Field Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Many people in my town own kicker comps. always saying look at my competition subs. you just have to smile and walk away . (- Ford Focus Titanium LW sedan ) REBUILD IN PROGRESS STAND BY
Hellbilly429 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 I wanna know how changing oil payed for all that equipment 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.