HatersGonnaHate Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I feel old as fuck when I say "10 years ago..." and I'm referring to 1993. FML. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
kingsuv Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 You know your old school when you get in a new car and it takes a few to figure out how to start it. Talk about senior moment lol or when you remember playing Oregon trail on one of the first apple computers . Game was on a floppy disk Played that for what seamed like forever. Allstar baseball. Where all you did was assemble teams by stats and years and the game would run through scenarios. Once Castle wolfenstein came out shit got serious. when it took RUN or BRUN to get programs going. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
russtezecustoms Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 Anyone else play kool-aid man on intelivision till their eyes crossed? I loved those awesome spinner paddle controllers (so glad they came up with wireless though). Remember back when cell phones cost like 2 grand and were basicly a suitcase you had to lug everywhere? And thunder cats? I just wish i had a funny sig.
big dee Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 Anyone else play kool-aid man on intelivision till their eyes crossed? I loved those awesome spinner paddle controllers (so glad they came up with wireless though). Remember back when cell phones cost like 2 grand and were basicly a suitcase you had to lug everywhere? And thunder cats?hey those old bag phones are the best when it comes to signal. They work everywear
Kevin M Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 Anyone else play kool-aid man on intelivision till their eyes crossed? I loved those awesome spinner paddle controllers (so glad they came up with wireless though). Remember back when cell phones cost like 2 grand and were basicly a suitcase you had to lug everywhere? And thunder cats? I remember that. I use to watch Thundercats and Voltron. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 20, 2013 Author Report Posted July 20, 2013 Spector man and Transor Z Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
big dee Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 Or when you remember eating MR T candy necklace . It said I pity tha fool on the wrapper . And what about the A team lol. Or the first Dirty Harry move. Clint Eastwood was the man back in the 70s
big dee Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Or if you tight roll your jeans an wore ponys or Adidas . I for one was rocking the brand new reeboks when they hit the seen
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.