Sonic Electronix

The build part killed me.....

I now gave up my other 2 7500's and other 4 channel, due to the BUILD part, running HELL a OVER...

also, the time off from work. From fam... from life.....

It was somthing I DID NOT expect...

Im no way tryin to dump on you. In fact... i love it.. But dude... it isnt that easy..

Just tossing money around..... trust me... it isnt....

Then... finding time... Youll have 6k just sitting in your living room ( i have no idea if your married, or have kids, or a dog or what)

But, TRUST me.. thats taxin....

Big builds TAKE... they just TAKE...... right up until that first time you roll the vol knob up.

Just be prepared. Its NOT ALL fun dude... no matter how hard i try and make it. Its not.

With that....i wish you the best.....and go get it...

Oh i know i had 3k sitting in my office for 13 moths a few yeas ago as the $$ dried up.

ya wife 3 kids a job , but house an 3 cars paid off .

i plan for this to take 2 years to do

lol time i will take plan i do

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

First suggestion is to talk to Mechman for alts. Their product is second to none. Next is the amp situation. Like someone already suggested contact the manufacturer directly and see if a deal can be had. My reccomendation is Sundown and Jacob is a great guy to work with. Next, why do you need 300 feet of 4 gauge? It just seems like a bit too much. Also I would just run 1/0 in the entire vehicle instead of busting the 2/0 out. Its a personal preference but doesn't require distrobution blocks to step down at the amps.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

First suggestion is to talk to Mechman for alts. Their product is second to none. Next is the amp situation. Like someone already suggested contact the manufacturer directly and see if a deal can be had. My reccomendation is Sundown and Jacob is a great guy to work with. Next, why do you need 300 feet of 4 gauge? It just seems like a bit too much. Also I would just run 1/0 in the entire vehicle instead of busting the 2/0 out. Its a personal preference but doesn't require distrobution blocks to step down at the amps.

well all the 4AWG is just bc thats how much is on the spool , why buy a amp kit when i can just get the hole thing ? no to mention i have friends an fam who need some wire too (live in a small town ) i want to use the 2/0 so if i ever re do this i wount have to upgrade wire Ever lol

i have been talking to a lot of manufacturer in email. just dont want to price haggle until i have cash in hand , seems like a Dbag move if i didnt

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

Not too many people start out or expect to spend 15K. You kind of just end up around there over the years. Lose count pretty quick.

Like when someone asks you how much money your system cost... I don't even know anymore. Even if I did and told you. It is not spent all at once.

Just my 2 cents :)

Not too many people start out or expect to spend 15K. You kind of just end up around there over the years. Lose count pretty quick.

Like when someone asks you how much money your system cost... I don't even know anymore. Even if I did and told you. It is not spent all at once.

Just my 2 cents :)

Oh i know , not my 1st build . it is the 1st over 8K , havent done anything big in some time .

this will take 2 years to do

SOooooooooooo basically buy all the shit you did?????

My advise,.. is also.. look around..

EDIT..- Mechman is second to none??? wanna race alt output dude????

My biggest recommendation is to avoid Sundown. Jacobs a great guy until you need warranty help.

word...

SOooooooooooo basically buy all the shit you did?????

My advise,.. is also.. look around..

EDIT..- Mechman is second to none??? wanna race alt output dude????

My biggest recommendation is to avoid Sundown. Jacobs a great guy until you need warranty help.

word...

:popcorn:

Archived