Second Skin Audio

cant decide what to choose

piss him off with 2 8s ahah

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I thought about running 8s a year or so ago but the sundown sa8v3s aren't cheap lol. im thinking 4 tens possibly fi x....either way when I figure it out and start the build ill keep everyone updated. someone recommended a rubi amp by soundstream. are they any good? I need 2k rms so idk what they do clamped.

well sense cleansierra and chris hammer have given me the idea and it seems doable and worth it im going to be running 2 12" Fi X subs in a 4th order with a RUB1.2500 amp. now I gotta find someone that can help me design a 4th order enclosure. anyone have a idea who to ask about that?

well sense cleansierra and chris hammer have given me the idea and it seems doable and worth it im going to be running 2 12" Fi X subs in a 4th order with a RUB1.2500 amp. now I gotta find someone that can help me design a 4th order enclosure. anyone have a idea who to ask about that?

Joe who has previously commented on this

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Oooo 4 soundqubed sdc 2.0 10's or 8's on a 1200w amp

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

so i have been challenged by the a hole across the street from me to build something louder than his 3 jl w3 12s. shouldnt be too hard. i was thinking about 4 12s or 2 15s or maybe something else, but i wanted suggestions first. i can spend 400 on subs and 300ish on the amp. and its going into a 2012 impala lt. so with that said, fire away guys.

I am in Syracuse ... let me know when this goes down ... I will be a witness, & I'll show him my Monte SS is probably louder than his too.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived