got160s? Posted July 24, 2013 Author Report Posted July 24, 2013 The subs I believe were original 1996 jl w6 18s Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
got160s? Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Hey.... I kn0w that guy !!.... dig it Who? The gingerfilternator man? Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Kyblack76 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Hey.... I kn0w that guy !!.... dig it Who? The gingerfilternator man? 10-FO ... dudes a stud. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
got160s? Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Hey.... I kn0w that guy !!.... dig it Who?The gingerfilternator man? 10-FO ... dudes a stud.He's barely got any hair left!!!Jk jk Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
Guest Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 another vid. dem lows at :30. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFsH6u9N4Vw
Kyblack76 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Hey.... I kn0w that guy !!.... dig it Who?The gingerfilternator man? 10-FO ... dudes a stud.He's barely got any hair left!!!Jk jk No doubt pullin it out from the retards.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SnowDrifter Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Holy port batman ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
got160s? Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Holy port batmanIt's a 4th Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order http://youtube.com/user/got160s Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!
knowledge Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 damn REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
MrSkippyJ Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 It's running off 3 US Amps VLX-400s. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.