new battery came today :D upgraded my 4 gauge big 3 to a 0 gauge big 3 and installed new battery tonight ^^

About time lol

haha shipping can be a lengthy process. now im just waiting for mike singer to finish my alt :D

new battery came today :D upgraded my 4 gauge big 3 to a 0 gauge big 3 and installed new battery tonight ^^

About time lol

haha shipping can be a lengthy process. now im just waiting for mike singer to finish my alt :D

I got my alternator from him for my Mazda 3 around April. Put it in the car, just haven't been able to put it to the test yet. Just finished paying off my car a week ago, and will now have extra funds for the good stuff! :BART:

Nice to see some daily stealth stuff around here. It's fun looking at all these huge systems but systems like yours are the bread and butter of the industry. I'll have to get new pics of my three stealth vehicles and get them up.

Nice car, nice work.

Static drops are my bag.

About time lol

lol i bet i am waiting on my custom plexiglass that should be here tomorrow and i cant wait.

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

About time lol

I got my alternator from him for my Mazda 3 around April. Put it in the car, just haven't been able to put it to the test yet. Just finished paying off my car a week ago, and will now have extra funds for the good stuff! :BART:

awesome cant wait to get mine in :D

Nice to see some daily stealth stuff around here. It's fun looking at all these huge systems but systems like yours are the bread and butter of the industry. I'll have to get new pics of my three stealth vehicles and get them up.

Nice car, nice work.

thanks mate iltry and keep a eye out for your cars

haha did a bit of a demo on the mazda today shows how bad i need the alt and battery

what head unit is that and how do you like it.

Edit: never mind i watched your other video.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

haha did a bit of a demo on the mazda today shows how bad i need the alt and battery

what head unit is that and how do you like it.

Edit: never mind i watched your other video.

haha i love it :D

Did I miss something, didn't you put a D1400 in this thing?

Are you running dual electrical systems?

Interesting rear tweeter placement too. Have you done that before?

Archived