Jump to content

Kevosinn's van....8 ZV4 18's, 4 ns1's, steel roof, EMF audio help. last pages


Recommended Posts

Posted

That stripper pole really flexes. I was thinking a box or I-beam would work better than a round pole.

None the less.. this is one of my favorite builds and shit just keeps getting serious every time i see it.

I always wanted to do an armored van :)

Old set up..

2003 PTGT 350WHP .. Sold

Orion 600.2

ED 16ov.2

MTX 4205

Focal Pollyglass

Clarion VZ309

New

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon.

Audio:

Pioneer X5500 Source

Pioneer D1720 Front stage running of a Elemental Designs NINe.2

Hifonics BRX 1600.1D running a Obsidian 12 v3 1.1 cf sealed

Performance:

Custom tune

Home Security specialist.

CCTV installer.

Posted

That stripper pole really flexes. I was thinking a box or I-beam would work better than a round pole.

None the less.. this is one of my favorite builds and shit just keeps getting serious every time i see it.

I always wanted to do an armored van :)

thanks for checking the build out! are you talking about the pole to support the windsheild? it doesnt flex at all maybe just a video made it look weird

edit: in the videos on the last page it wasnt hooked up on the bottom maybe thats what you are seeing

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

i didnt hear the guy talking about that windshield breaking before it broke. therefore, i believe the guy is lying at the end when he said "thats what im talking about".

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

That stripper pole really flexes. I was thinking a box or I-beam would work better than a round pole.

None the less.. this is one of my favorite builds and shit just keeps getting serious every time i see it.

I always wanted to do an armored van :)

thanks for checking the build out! are you talking about the pole to support the windsheild? it doesnt flex at all maybe just a video made it look weird

edit: in the videos on the last page it wasnt hooked up on the bottom maybe thats what you are seeing

Shit.. amazing build... and maybe that is what i seen.. Door issue maybe a safe type lock 3 deadbolts hinge side and latch side like this sorta Door3.gif

Only 500X beefier of course

Or maybe Mag-Locks... even better option with a better fail safe.

Old set up..

2003 PTGT 350WHP .. Sold

Orion 600.2

ED 16ov.2

MTX 4205

Focal Pollyglass

Clarion VZ309

New

2005 Subaru Legacy Wagon.

Audio:

Pioneer X5500 Source

Pioneer D1720 Front stage running of a Elemental Designs NINe.2

Hifonics BRX 1600.1D running a Obsidian 12 v3 1.1 cf sealed

Performance:

Custom tune

Home Security specialist.

CCTV installer.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Huge improvements coming in the next week for the van :) Lots of bracing and testing coming. I will be posting updates all week

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

Huge improvements coming in the next week for the van :) Lots of bracing and testing coming. I will be posting updates all week

I mean, I'm already tuned in.

but super tuned in for updates!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Posted

216027A1-D9B9-4CD9-B156-E9045DCAD97F_zps

370B45EA-FEB4-45DA-8B84-A5B76AD491C1_zps

81825601-068E-4690-981B-041D933E67EC_zps

964DCEA5-95DE-4563-B61B-88116A5BEB5D_zps

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...