:^ let me crate her up, and ill ship her to you...  :D im such a internoobi i need to get steve to help me post up pics and vids...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

;) you got dunes? im on the way...  :^

heck ya, we got dunes down in the Springs..about an hour from my house.  I've never been there but hear that they are off da hook.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I used to have a 71 GMC C-10 w/ a 69 Chevy front. (Ikick myself every single day for selling it.) 350 +.040 over =357 ci. Dart Iron Eagle heads. 215 cc intake runners 2.05 intake valves...Comp solid mechanical lift cam .555 intake/exhaust lift, 280 duration @.050...Eagle forged 11.5:1 pistons, Eagle forged H-beam rods, Eagle forged crank, Weiand Team G intake, Holley 750 double pumper, MSD 6AL box, MSD Pro Billet Dist., custom built 1 5/8-1 7/8 in. step long tube headers, dual 3in. exhaust w/ X-pipe and single chamber Flowmasters, Turbo 350 trans, B&M shift kit, 2500-2800 stall converter(needed bigger stall), stock GM 10 bolt posi rear w/ 3.73 gears, stock style suspension (Old style GM truck susp is what NASCAR and NASCAR Truck series uses, similar to ladder bars.)    :P

This was the most ghetto looking truck I have ever seen actually driving around town. I LOVED IT!!! The front was black primer and the bed was silver spray paint. Everything was shaved off, but it got clipped on the back passenger side and the welds popped off to reveal the hole from the stock turn signal. I would drive through Wal-Mart just to see how many car alarms I could set off. The most I did in one pass through the lot was 27. This thing was FUCKING loud!!! I know some of ya'll can set off alarms with your stereos, but can you do it with your ride too???

The pickup weighed 4200 lbs and ran a 12.9 1/4 mile. The suspension was nothing but cut springs, god awful ride too, but it was so low that I couldn't fit my head under it to see the bottom. I couldn't even drive over a coffee cup without knocking it over. The one thing that I liked most about it was the bench seat in it...It was PURPLE crushed velvet. DAMN was it comfy.

I got it on a dyno only once near Dallas, she put 483 hp 463 tq to the tires. >:D I ended up stripping the bronze dist. gear which ended up breaking off, so I sold it for $2500. I only paid $2800 from some kid in Austin back in 2003. So I think I made good on that deal.

I used to have a shit-ton of pics...but the computer crashed and I lost everything on there. I only have one pic left out of all the printed ones but it's a black and white pic of the motor, and it's at my moms in alabama. So I'm kinda screwed there.