Rockford Fosgate or Crescendo?

BigManAC

If your planning to run active then you prob shouldn't do the fosgates. Don't make much sense to me to buy a component set and completely throw out their optimized crossover in hopes you can do a better job. Might as well buy raw speakers

wrong !!! I did just that running off my 80-PRS on second upgrade and they sounded way better then with the passive crossovers. RF T2 are great, plan to upgrade to T3s this winter with a lot more power as well. Get what you like, I think the RF have better as. Good luck.

What about Rockford Punch Pro? I listened to a pair off 10" punch pros and held a raw driver at a local shop and I will tell you that they are absolute monsters.

I have those in the doors now (a set of 6.5" and 5.25") but looking for something that can take a bit more power. Don't get me wrong they sound great, just looking to upgrade.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

What about Rockford Punch Pro? I listened to a pair off 10" punch pros and held a raw driver at a local shop and I will tell you that they are absolute monsters.

I have those in the doors now (a set of 6.5" and 5.25") but looking for something that can take a bit more power. Don't get me wrong they sound great, just looking to upgrade.

I think hes talking about these http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/pps8-10

They're about $130 per speaker

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

I have Rockford pro audio 6.5s and crescendo ft1s and they get pretty loud on bullshit power but my Rockford coaxials I had before them sounded a lot better and had a lot better midbass from 60hz-200hz. Kinda wish I got some really badass components.....

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

I think hes talking about these http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/pps8-10

They're about $130 per speaker

Ahh okay I see. Yeah I looked at those but then I figured why not get a 8" sub instead.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire