general_neo Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I have been lurking the forum for a long time... Been doing car audio for the last few years... some of our installs are in the video! Nothing as big as you guys do in States! Thanks A sneek peak into the video More install specific videos Project Unicorn DC Audio Level 2 15 x 4 = Craziness The ultimate Golf Stealth RAM The ultimate Camry Project Godzilla Neoglow Designs Tiburon
Hotdog Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Some nice looking installs there. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
general_neo Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 Some nice looking installs there. Thanks hotdog. Just learned how to display youtube video on the page.
Hotdog Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 yea I watched the video. So you got to work on a Lamborghini that would be cool and stressful at the same time. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Josef344 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Really nice and clean. Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
general_neo Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 yea I watched the video. So you got to work on a Lamborghini that would be cool and stressful at the same time. Lambo was a bit scary at the beginning! Some hi end projects dont have pictures as per customer request... This lambo won the best SQ in its category for EMMA Arabia SQ 2013.
knowledge Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 dope instals REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
CleanSierra Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Good skills sir. Lots and lots of money in the UAE, so High end equipment installs don't surprise me. I saw a lot of Focal. Are you guys one of the dealers over there for that brand? Clean installs nonetheless, keep it up and keep getting us pictures so we can continue DROOLING Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Pioneerchuck Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 If i ever get to leave the base when Im over there Im gonna have to try and see some of these cars. Lol they look sick!
general_neo Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 Good skills sir. Lots and lots of money in the UAE, so High end equipment installs don't surprise me. I saw a lot of Focal. Are you guys one of the dealers over there for that brand? Clean installs nonetheless, keep it up and keep getting us pictures so we can continue DROOLING Focal isnt as expensive as in U.S! We have low import tax here. We are dealers for Focal and soon might be dealing with Brax, Helix etc... Also dealing with DC Audio and Mechman!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.