Sonic Electronix

I Fixed It By My Self !

the install what did the install cost you.

a pair of tweeters that i paid 80 for and 75 in gas so 155

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

then what are you bitching about? Goto Best Buy next time.

WTF! who are U? im not talking about the price on the install smart ass im talking about almost blowing my fuckin subs because the amp was to high im talkin about my subs distorting. im not one of these ballers on here that got hella money to blow. i work hard for my shit those fuckin subs cost me 800. thats what i was mad about. your fuckin funny

/Rant

WTF! who are U? im not talking about the price on the install smart ass im talking about almost blowing my fuckin subs because the amp was to high im talkin about my subs distorting. im not one of these ballers on here that got hella money to blow. i work hard for my shit those fuckin subs cost me 800. thats what i was mad about. your fuckin funny

u got ripped then, those subs were not worth 800 bucks, and shouldnt u be listening for distortion... soudns to me like ur diggin a hole

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yea and pay 500+ for all that, shut up, som1 dropped the ball, instead of bein a bitch and poitin fingers... own up, or shut up

you guys are funny i dont know where you go but the shops i checked wanted 175 to install the amp subs and power cell exactly what justin did. put your pom poms away wipe his cum off your lips and bounce.

/Rant

you guys are funny i dont know where you go but the shops i checked wanted 175 to install the amp subs and power cell exactly what justin did. put your pom poms away wipe his cum off your lips and bounce.

hmm your a real asset to the site.... best buy charges 70 bucks for deck, 70 bucks per amp, plus amp kit, 50 bucks per set of speakers.... u got a hell of a deal... stop bein gay and own up you should ahve been payin attention to ur shit

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

u got ripped then, those subs were not worth 800 bucks, and shouldnt u be listening for distortion... soudns to me like ur diggin a hole

like i said before you dont think i got riped i paid 700 for the fuckin box i paid 600 for the mtx amp i paid 800 for the subs i paid over 100 for a 1 g amp kit. i paid 280 for my pioneer i paid 190 for my alpine i paid 200 for the kinetik did i not mention there is only one shop in my area at the time i bought it look at all the threads. i mentioned i had to pay 500 for the audiobahn amp. look back i said i have spent a total of 4 gs on my shit. diggin a whole i can give a fuck about what you or anybody else thinks. what im saying as well as david and the other guys are saying is justin dosent know as much as he says he does. if you 3 want to get butt hurt then do it.

/Rant

hmm your a real asset to the site.... best buy charges 70 bucks for deck, 70 bucks per amp, plus amp kit, 50 bucks per set of speakers.... u got a hell of a deal... stop bein gay and own up you should ahve been payin attention to ur shit

he didnt install my kit i did he installed 1 set of subs and my amp. look at the page again i said he gave me a deal what do u not understand. its not about the price. i can care less about that.

/Rant

Thanks for confirming that it wasn't all XtremeSPL's doing with that last post. You get what you pay for. He did what he could with what he had. You said your self in another thread he started with nothing. He made his recommendations to you. Which was almost every thing you redid in this thread. It sounds to me like you didnt have enof $ to do it right and you came up on a little $ so the easyst thing to do is point a finger at some one else and then fix it your self because you dont have enof $ to take it to one of those shops who blew a bunch of smoke up your ass and told you what you wanted to hear in hopes of bring you into the shop to spend $. Im sure you will be the first person in line for best buys next 2 for deals and we get to hear how a real business raked you over the coals. hOPE YOU GOT $ FOR A NEW TRANSMISSION SUCKA HAHAHAHA

Archived