Jump to content

general mid range to super tweet ratio


Agreene

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys

whats your take on the general ratio for mids and super tweets...

I orderd 6 sundown 6.5 neos, 3 per door...

thinking one super tweet per door should be enough

maybe even 2 silk domes per door?

Posted

I have 8 mids, 2 tweets

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

1 per door is plenty. Supertweeters are ridiculously efficient. The ones with compression drivers for motors need jack for wattage. I have mine on 30 watts and 120 watts on my 12" midrange in the doors and they match up great. LOUD too.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

1 supertweet should match up well.

I have 2 6.5s per door on 150+ watts each and a supertweeter on 50 watts dialed back a tiny bit blends perfectly

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...