KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)

I haven't had much time to work lately. Tomorrow I got the whole day off from both school and work so I should have a little progress. Here's what I did tonight.

0ypr.jpg

p7t7.jpg

4lso.jpg

If you can see that faint circle in the middle that's where the port is going. I'm a little stuck until I can find something I like.

Inside baffle is getting the titanium wrap and the beauty piece is getting the black.

The beauty baffle also sits tight with the trunk dimensions so I can seal off from the back of it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

heya

Nice build log this is!

Love the interior look of the car too. I'm in for more updates..

On a critical note, that 2nd baffle, u might want to reconsider covering your port that much :/

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

That will be cut out when I put the port in. I did it like that so I can cut through all three layers and have them line up.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

That beauty panel came out looking pretty damn good. I like the color scheme you're talking about doing with it, should look sweet when it's all put together.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Can't find anything? Like what, precision port? Sonotube at home depot or Lowe's?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I hear diamond ports are in :peepwall:

But a nice aero would look pretty good in there. Could put a ring behind it so it sits flush with the top baffle. :shrug:

edit: redundant words are redundant

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Didn't do as much as I wanted today but I did a little.

Made this terminal block to go on the side of the box.

vo9z.jpg

And I got one strip done... one strip..

cmwj.jpg

ypol.jpg

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

is it the picture or is that right cut out a little messed up?

either way, that box is very nice! Color scheme and metal strip worked out nicely

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived