KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)

Not much of an update but a little

Went to grab the table saw and there were spiderwebs all over it.

8nso.jpg

I simply do not fuck with spiders so I used welding gloves to pull it down.

hkm8.jpg

The floor piece for in front of the box. Putting a lip on it so I can cut a wide angle for looks. It will be wrapped in vinyl to match the beauty baffle.

z0gr.jpg

This will be the final piece to go on after I so the sides and seal it in. It will be 3 pieces (the top and 2 legs) together to cover up the bare trunk metal. I"ll wrap this with the black leather vinyl. When I finish the top part won't be that thick, I'm going to round the corners on the inside.

ot17.jpg

Fits even with the seats.

ovg5.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I still check this, so don't think people aren't looking just not commenting.

Buy a little travel can of women's hair spray and a lighter to keep with your tools, feels a lot less womanly to torch the spider webs away than to put on gloves ;) lol.

Looking good.

My weapon of choice is a can of Axe body spray.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I still check this, so don't think people aren't looking just not commenting.

Buy a little travel can of women's hair spray and a lighter to keep with your tools, feels a lot less womanly to torch the spider webs away than to put on gloves ;) lol.

Looking good.

My weapon of choice is a can of Axe body spray.

Ahhh yes, kill the spiders by making them smell like the dumpster sluts from Jersey.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

So uh........... How long til you're up and playing? Everything is buttoning up nice as hell so far. Just eager to see it all loaded up and finished!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

If I get enough time I'm shooting to have it done by the end of this weekend.

As for putting in the equipment I want to use, who knows how long after I move. But in the mean time I'll throw my old equipment in there because there is no way in hell I'm just going to drive around with a finished empty box.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Didn't have much time to work after work.

3ajr.jpg

Popped the port in. I'll be flaring it.

zai8.jpg

Just a close up to show some detail in the vinyl.

t316.jpg

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived