KillaCam Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 It was. I've cleaned it up since though. and thanks, sir. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
KillaCam Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 I hear diamond ports are in But a nice aero would look pretty good in there. Could put a ring behind it so it sits flush with the top baffle. edit: redundant words are redundant To get my tuning straight I have to make 3" of the port external. I'm not sure yet if I want to use a few rings or just have it sticking out. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Lbox88 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 You've gone this far, might as well make rings and not have it look a little ghetto UBL | Build Log
Leo1103 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 That brushed aluminum vinyl looks sweet, can't wait to see them on the box 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
genesis Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 shame you couldn't get the stitching to work for you. guess im lucky, I have industrial machines to use. that said, we did polished aluminum as a splitter in an old vette, and it can def. look good!
KillaCam Posted September 9, 2013 Author Report Posted September 9, 2013 Now that looks nice! And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Kyblack76 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted September 9, 2013 Report Posted September 9, 2013 awesome great work so far 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
KillaCam Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
genesis Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 I like it! anyway you could counter sink it in?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.