Jump to content

KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)


Recommended Posts

Posted

That thing Is slamming. I'm surprised that the ken woods are working that well

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Thanks, I'm surprised too lol. I got those probably 5-6 years ago and they're still going.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I'm sure the right box has something to do with it LOL

Looking good man, glad to see it playing!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

This is the piece that ties it all together.

Threw some deadener under the seats.

cfmf.jpg

mw6j.jpg

I learned this after wrapping the box. I cut these little grooves for the seams.

o9nb.jpg

How I wrapped it on the back

nin9.jpg

l9nz.jpg

v11e.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

That fucking port LOL.

Sorry if I missed it, what subs were you planning on putting in it, or were these it?

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

I plan on 2 BL 12's, that's what I built the box for. But I'm not getting them yet. My first post explains why.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I still need to flare the port and i'm thinking I might add some white leds.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Red would look good. I'm going to see if I can find a abs coupling and hit it with a heat gun on a metal bowl. If not ill do pvc with a torch.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...