For All Who Wish To Read

so, this is i guess what you can call my last post for a while here on SMD.. so.. for all who wish to read please continue.. if not just leave now.

As many of you know i am just comming off my 2 day suspention for soemthing that i prolly shouldnt have done, but, i feel like my question was suitable. and i prolly took it a little far. thats not what my issue is.

As i found out yesterday that there was a thread in the General Audio section with people bashing me. And i know the rules on the forum, and i know that MEMBER BASHING is against the rules.. and what made me really upset is that it was david doing it. Now he may not think it is bashing, but i do.

I have never claimed to be a professional bass racer or db dragger.. I do this for fun. and right now i am about tempted to give it all up. cause people bashin what i do, and how i do it, just isnt cool. If people have a problem with me they need to keep it off the fucken threads and message me direct.

As of right now, all my sound equipment stuff is FOR SALE. I dont care to keep doing this with a bunch of bashers. the fun to drama ratio has been out done. Yeah, I am sure i try hard if not too hard to get people to show me some respect. and i know respect is only given when earned in the lanes or whatever.. But I dont feel like spending my money in a sport where people are just gonna bash me, SO the easiest way for people not to bash me is for me not to be there.

No.. i wont be going to vasalia or any other event until i feel i want to. I am not going to go to all these shows and spend money, to where 5 bucks of my first entree fee goes to the WCF fund where i am not going to.

I have spent a good chunk of time talkin to Team Bassick kimo last nite, and he doesnt want to see me quit competeing because af shit talkers and bashers on this forum. and right now, i dont know what i want to do.. I would love to keep going to events and have fun, but i already know that is prolly isnt going to happen. I honestly love going, and love to have fun. but this whole thing has been everything BUT FUN!! get bashed for missing one event.. the first event of the season. get bashed for trying to help a guy out.. not like i got paid for doing the install.. I was just trying to help a guy out.. Try to do a good deed, for someone, and it back fires..

I was almost so tempted to but a huge F&*^ SMD sticker across my whole back window of my car, but i knew i was only doing it out of anger and feeling hurt over people bashin me. I dont have a problem with steve.. and i dont want it to be like a personal attack on steve, cause i like steve. i think he is a great guy. I knew that would be wrong for me to do, when I dont have a problem with him. That whatver beef i have with david or anyone else, they may represent steve, but it isnt steve himself that the problem is with. And after sleeping on it last nite, I knew that it was wrong for me to do it, and i WONT do it..

DAVID- i dont remeber you at that show in yuba city.. the only people i remember from that show, and the 3 people i knew that helped me was kingsuv ( bill j.) thumper02 ( team gatley TIM) and old make mike with his van.. and mike helped me out the most.. so.. where are you in this?? you may have walked by.. and may have looked in my car.. but i dont even remember introducing yourself to me, as much as you saying one word to me. and i remember this show so well, cause steve took me around the block in his ho with another guy that was with him.. and that thing was loud..

I tried to help out someone like someone helped me out.. and the next show i went to the next week, mike was there, and helped me out again.. so.. and i was 11 db louder.. so for you to say you helped me, and you made me louder, I HAVE TO SAY B.S..

as far as team xtreme goes.. i dunno.. I was about half tempred to pull the plug on it last nite, but again knew i was doing it for the wrong reasons.. So.. i still dont have an answer for what i am going to do on this.

As far as me competeing ever again.. i dont know.. i may and i may not.. I plan on going to a couple shows.. but just to watch.. i may go to a sac show or grass valley shoe to compete but notheing is 100%.. I am not sure if and when i will compete at all. with how i feel right now.. I may.. i feel a lot better now that i got to read everything.. instead of someone reading it to me.. and then pasting me everything.. so..

My only request is for the mods to leave this going.. let me be able to keep my account and come back to see whats up.. Let people to be able to post to this..

Again thank you to kimo. thanks for listening to me last nite, and talkin with me.. i hope to get back where i was as a competitor, and get to go back and have fun with it like i use to be able.. and thank you for all support and help you have given me.. i know i will be seeing at a show comming up.. and tell brandon no hard feelings.. i am sure he and i just got off on the wrong foot.

I dont have any problems with anyone on this forum.. Just dont like the way most things are comming out..

Thank you steve and everyone else..

Justin Stohlman

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

why would you quit if people bash you? dont do it if you dont enjoy it, if you do enjoy it then get better, learn more and prove all the bashers wrong while doing what you enjoy. If you dont like car audio then dont do it just to get respect...

It was cool of you do do the install but if you set it up wrong its only going to damage his equipment its not doing any good.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

why would you quit if people bash you? dont do it if you dont enjoy it, if you do enjoy it then get better, learn more and prove all the bashers wrong while doing what you enjoy. If you dont like car audio then dont do it just to get respect...

Cause i am a begineer in this sport.. I dont like people gettin their jollys off having fun at my expence.. i dont feel bashin me, or anything neccary. I do love and enoy going to compete.. There are so many people i respect for the help they have given me.. but it only takes 1 person to fuck everything up. I do like car audio.. i do like doing all the things i do.. but i dont like people bashin at me, and i dont think it is a sign for anything to change

that is one of the things that kimo said.. dont leave and quit doing something cause of a couple people.. stay doing it.. have fun.. and just say fuck em, and keep doing it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Do what you gotta do man, but just because of some words exchanged on the internet I wouldn't quit what I had a passion for you know what I'm saying man? Take a few days, cool off, take a few breaths get back in the game you know? I could only wish to compete, but so far I don't even have a system that is worthy of competing with.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

maybe you should listen to advice given to you? I mean you still repeatedly even type encloser after everyones told you over and over about it. So of course they are going to bash on you when you post multiple threads all the time talking about autorama then not showing up then this new one that isnt til what like august,

I think when you joined here you were talking about getting those powerbass's and you still dont got them.

Myself i care less if you stay or go, but im just letting you know how they see you and how you come off.

I don't even know you, and to be honest I didn't really want to reply... But the reason you have hobbies is to be active in something you enjoy, not to hear what others think of you or how you do stuff. If you decide to give it up because a couple people don't see eye to eye with you, thats weak.

I'm not bashing on you at all, but chances are what people are trying to tell you is slow down. You're not an expert, take in what you can and give what you know for a fact, from experience, not from heresay.

You have to trust the Admin's decisions whether they have a grudge against you or not... This is a cool place to be, don't ruin it by arguing with the admins, just prove that you want to be here and learn from what others are trying to tell you. $.02

I haven't been in audio long at all, but I have the will to learn from others, and take their advice...

i wouldnt let one person on the net get me out of a hobby that i love, even if i dont have the bank to get the best of the best or even close to what most would consider good, if it werent for the jokes and picking done to me i wouldnt be into this as much as i am, so by all means the people geting under your skin put their ass;s on ingore and you wont have to bother with them or see a dam thing they post rather it be about you or not, stay in the game and keep haveing fun even if it is by yourself ... its how i roll and i like it just fine go to shows when i want and all that jazz but i wont let anyone stand in the way of doing what i enjoy doing and neither should you

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived